Regular Contributor

BowFlex delivery and assembly

this item should come with delivery and assembly. Looks great but I am not lugging boxes in the house that weigh in excess of 100#. I called and no one could even tell me what each of the two boxes weighs. Additionally, though they made it sound simple I waiched the video, which showed a lot of pieces to be put together. Looks good but amazon offers delivery and assembly so it's worth paying more not to kill yourself trying to get it in the house. Odd QVC never seems to recognize that people would have difficult getting something so large in their house and assembling by themselves.

Honored Contributor

Re: BowFlex delivery and assembly

Size of item and assembly has kept me from making many purchases.  I love Amazon.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

I'm surprised there isn't a separate  white glove option. Proform does, and it is worth the money, especially if you need it on the second floor.

Trusted Contributor

@blondegirl  I agree.  The vendors and hosts just gloss over -- or never mention -- the assembly part during exercise equipment presentations.  

Respected Contributor

I like being self reliant, and ease of assembly and weight is a key factor. I am much more inclined to buy if no assembly or assembly options are offered. Presentations should not gloss over assembly, and if they do, I check the online description and reviews before deciding.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with you on the delivery and assembly option.  I would even be willing to pay a little more to have someone help.

Personally when I watched the presentation on the Bowflex the display was so small, I wasn't sure how useful the overall machine would be.