Trusted Contributor

I wanted to purchase a Denim & Co sweater on the lunchtime special $14.78.  When I went to check out a box came up saying it could not deliver to my address because of security reasons.   WHAT????  I went to ask why in the chat, I was #29 so it took a while.  The person said they could order it for me so I said ok.  Well then he tells me it's sold out.  I had it in my cart.  This is bizzare since I live in a suburb of Pittsburgh and always get what I order.   

Jessa
Trusted Contributor

@Jessa9 wrote:

I wanted to purchase a Denim & Co sweater on the lunchtime special $14.78.  When I went to check out a box came up saying it could not deliver to my address because of security reasons.   WHAT????  I went to ask why in the chat, I was #29 so it took a while.  The person said they could order it for me so I said ok.  Well then he tells me it's sold out.  I had it in my cart.  This is bizzare since I live in a suburb of Pittsburgh and always get what I order.   

@Jessa9   That's odd.  My brother and his wife live in a suburb of Pittsburgh.  He has never had any  problems with security issues.  They actually received orders quicker than I do.   

Trusted Contributor

I never had a problem until today

Jessa
Valued Contributor
I’ve not had it happen but I’ve seen several posts from others where it has.

It seems to be that the item is actually out of stock when it’s popped up.
Honored Contributor

@Jessa9   Often when an item has just sold out, the computer hasn't updated and instead of a sold out message you get something weird and off the wall as you did. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Jessa9   Often when an item has just sold out, the computer hasn't updated and instead of a sold out message you get something weird and off the wall as you did. 

It must have been because I just bought the Harry & David candies and everything was ok

Jessa