Honored Contributor

I hate to get hopes up to come crashing down, but shipping seems to have improved.  I've placed four orders in the past week, and each has shipped in two days.  Maybe the worst is behind us?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Better Shipping

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I hate to get hopes up to come crashing down, but shipping seems to have improved.  I've placed four orders in the past week, and each has shipped in two days.  Maybe the worst is behind us?

@Kachina624 

I hate to dash your hopes....My clark sandals also shipped in two days, but it took another 28 before they reached my house....but I wish you a  speedy arrival....keeping my fingers crossed for you.....

Image result for cats with fingers crossed

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I hope so, I had several items ship the following day after ordering, and only one "as-is" item sit in processing for 4 days.

They also seem to be adjusting the estimated delivery date.  My orders were estimated to take 2 weeks, but most arrived in only a couple of days.

Hooray!  I hope the delayed shipping and processing times are a thing of the past. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

I received an order from the Republic of Korea in less than a week and the shipping was FREE.  It was through Amazon and no, I am not a Prime member.

I would rather have fast and free shipping than Easy Pay any day.  Easy pay doesn't save $$,

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!