Esteemed Contributor

For those of you who haven't seen them , you need to go watch it.  It was great and David is making a movie they are going to run for Christmas on QVC plus.  I ordered the CD cause I love Backstreet.  The Movie is about Hot Chocolate and they are going to sell it.   Go watch it. 

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe 

I was on qvc plus earlier tonight & knew David had a big announcement but couldnt find it??

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Backstreet Boys

[ Edited ]

@rockygems123   If you go to the Backstreet Boys video, David comes on about halfway through.  They show a clip from the Movie.  It looks really good.  I can't wait to see it.  David talks about how the Movie came about. 

Honored Contributor

I missed it. They must have been prerecorded, due to Nick Carter's younger brother Aaron's sudden death. 

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom, You can still see it.

I just watched it by going to the main QVC page and scroll down until you  see "live streams", click on that and scroll down again unti you see the Backstreet Boys. It has Steve the new host introducing the Backstreet Boys after a few minutes who talk about their first Christmas album, then they sing the first song, then David comes on and describes the movie coming out Thanksgiving day..

It's called Holly and the Magical Hot Chocolate and he will sell the actual Hot Chocolate on QVC.

This was the first time I saw Steve Doss and he is so cute-his personality.

I didn't get where the movie will be shown though. Did anyone catch that?

My daughter had a huge crush on the Backstreet Boys. I always liked them too. Them and NSinc.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay   it will run on QVC plus. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Backstreet Boys

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe,

Where do I find QVC plus?

Oh I see it-main page then "watch" on top of page, then I'll see QVC+

This is the first time I've watched one of these streamings. I didn't know about QVC+

thank you for giving info on the movie. 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe  - I had no idea.   I love the BB.  Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

David said the hot chocolate is magical because it is made with love!💖

Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay @San Antonio Gal @beach-mom @rockygems123   Hey Guys I just noticed the CD went on backorder.  I found it on Amazon for the same price if your interested.  I will have it Tuesday.  Can't wait!