Super Contributor

I ordered a Squirrel Brand set of nuts during CIJ.  Item said "in stock" with an estimated delivery date of June 30.  It has shown in precess since I placed the order. 

This morning I called Customer Service to inquire about where we are in the process and was told they have no information from the vendor.  This afternoon in Order Status rather than showing in process it is showing back ordered.

Just venting about my unhappiness here.

Honored Contributor

@bluetail fly wrote:

I ordered a Squirrel Brand set of nuts during CIJ.  Item said "in stock" with an estimated delivery date of June 30.  It has shown in precess since I placed the order. 

This morning I called Customer Service to inquire about where we are in the process and was told they have no information from the vendor.  This afternoon in Order Status rather than showing in process it is showing back ordered.

Just venting about my unhappiness here.

Hope that helped.  

Respected Contributor
I would have cancelled
Super Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:
I would have cancelled

The option to cancel appears to be available.  I'm going to sleep on it.

Respected Contributor

The same thing happened to me @bluetail fly, but not with Squirrel nuts.  I ordered the Roar Organic drinks when it was the TSV. At time I ordered it said in stock but later when I checked order status it said Backorder. I canceled it.

Super Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

The same thing happened to me @bluetail fly, but not with Squirrel nuts.  I ordered the Roar Organic drinks when it was the TSV. At time I ordered it said in stock but later when I checked order status it said Backorder. I canceled it.

I hear you.  It seems inappropriate to me to switch to back order status.  I'll check it in the morning and decide then whether to cancel or wait.  Thanks for your input.

Super Contributor

@bluetail fly  I had a lock n lock item (that was in stock) that was preparing your order for 3 days then went to backorder status today. No email from Q regarding this, of course. I'll wait a couple days, then cancel.

Super Contributor

@shoechic wrote:

@bluetail fly  I had a lock n lock item (that was in stock) that was preparing your order for 3 days then went to backorder status today. No email from Q regarding this, of course. I'll wait a couple days, then cancel.

When I awoke this morning I was an easy decision to cancel.  Done!

New Contributor
I also ordered the them and said it was processing with a delivery date of July 2. This morning I checked now says backordered. Was really looking forward to them, but I’m going to cancel….
Valued Contributor

I think the problemn is with the vendors.  I had a My Grandma's  coffee cake on auto delivery in a special flavor of apple cranberry.  Last delivery it was late to me because of back order.  This time it was on back order only to see the oprder was canc3elled and will ship now in another 3 months supposedly.  I had anotyher food item thsat was on back order....the vendors cannot keep up with their sales.  In fact, I get back ordered items a lot more frequently now than in the past.