Regular Contributor

STOP SELLING GOODS MADE IN CHINA!!!   THE RESISTANCE TO THEIR GOODS HAS GOT TO START SOMEWHERE.   I FOR ONE WILL START CHECKING COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.  IF IT'S CHINA I'LL PASS  C,HINA IS NOT OUR FRIEND

Respected Contributor

You don't give any reasons. But you are free to make your voice heard.  

I don't make my purchases based on political decisions. If I did china wouldn't be the only country I wouldn't buy from.  

Esteemed Contributor

Everyone can make their own choices and implement a "personal boycott."

But Qurate will likely never, ever be capable of eliminating Chinese made goods at both HSN and QVC.

Honored Contributor

Re: BEGGING QVC!

[ Edited ]

Gee, I think I wouldn't have a car or a house, with many of the things inside it, if it wasn't for China. I probably would be out in the street unclothed with no shoes on either.

Honored Contributor

@STYLE   Where do you think the guts of the device you used to font your post came from?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

How will you know if it is made in China?  I guess you/we won't because don't most of the descriptions state, "Imported?"  We don't know where it was made until we get said item home.

But I agree with you that China is not our friend.

While I agree that we need to make more things in the USA, I don't think China will ever be out of our lives.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I don't buy from China whenever I can and I make every effort not to.  We have given over control of so many things to China.  So we are forever in their grasp until otherwise, and they'll call the shots because people don't care.

Russia?  No way would I buy something I know was made there.  

Honored Contributor

Many, if not most, of our Rx drugs are made in China. No choice there.

Frequent Contributor

We are a global economy so good luck with that.

Respected Contributor
Never gonna happen