Esteemed Contributor

I don't want to come off as a scrooge!!  However, three days of Christmas items - most often on the two channels I get - is just too much to take!  

I don't watch that often anymore, but do like to tune in from time to time. It's nothing against Christmas: I would feel the same if it were three days of constant fashion, food or jewelry programming!  I don't even mind twenty-five hours of one specific  topic.  Enough is enough!

Sorry, I just had to vent!

Honored Contributor

Every time I flipped over to watch, the studio lights were down.

I'm not completely sold on all these offerings with the "fairy" lights attached.

But the TSV does look good.   I could use them  year round in my glass cabinet

@eddyandme

Honored Contributor

ITA!!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

TSV is really pretty but I have enough battery candles already!!   Also I don't trust the small batteries in these, they NEVER last!!    I've promised myself not to buy any Christmas decor this year, I don't even put all of it out that I have!   I don't mind watching though, it's the toy segments that I cannot take....

Honored Contributor

I have had QVC off now for going on three days..... yes a few people must like this horrible programing but... I know many many people are turning out.  TOO MUCH XMAS!!!!!!!  Just stop it!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I used to enjoy the Christmas programming, but just not feeling it this year. It seems like I JUST took that all down and put it away and can't fathom putting any of it back up. Plus, I'm getting pickier with what I buy. I'm done with cheap, yet over priced, Made in China tchotchkes that I have to dust. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

I find it to be super annoying. I just don't watch. 

Honored Contributor

I'm with you scrooges.  I should think even the die-hard devotees would be getting sick of the same VPH season after season, year after year.  It all looks alike.  I think they have 3 products they're selling over and over.  The worst part is once they start the Christmas stuff, there will be no stopping them until the season is over. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I don't mind so much but it would have been better if QVC2 showed regular non Christmas programming.  Options are important!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

QVC programming is going from bad to worse.  I love Christmas.  It's my favorite time of the year, but I despise Christmas in July.  If they have to do Christmas in July, why not just random programming throughout the month?  Not a full three day weekend of mostly cheap, dollar store junk (sorry).  LOL, heck, even in the month of December, it's not this bad.  What a turn off.