Occasional Contributor

I placed an order back in April and paid for express delivery.  It was a bill to ship to.  When I never heard from my brother, I finally had to come out and ask if he had received it. He hadn't.  

I called customer service, mind you, this was a month later, and they said that the order had been returned since the address was wrong.  Why was I not contacted by QVC that this had happened?  I reordered in a different color since my preferred was now sold out.  That was received, and then returned to qvc.  No credit has been applied to my account, so I call customer service.  They have received the item, but didn't credit my account.  A refund was issued today.  This order was a nightmare start to finish.

With this and all of the other delays I show I have coming up, needless to say, I am very disappointed.  Not in the customer service agents I spoke with, but in the service.  I feel like you were going to keep my money on this somehow.

Do better.

Respected Contributor

You gotta send this to QVC Customer Service.  I'm not sure they read these messages.

Honored Contributor

Shame on the Q!!!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Trusted Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1  ..... Apologizing ahead of time because this is off topic. I wanted to tell you I like the saying at the bottom of your post "The greatest ......... ".

Honored Contributor

@Inthecle In the future it's better to post this type of thing on Customer Care. You can cut and paste your post and repost it there.

You can reach those who can help by emailing to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Best of luck.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the afvice.  Much appreciated.  New to the boards here.

bet they would read it if I insulted a host.  

Spoiler
Spoiler
Don't know what I did hete...haha

Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Inthecle Well that was a mature response. Do what you want.

Occasional Contributor

It was a joke. Sorry the laughing emoji didn't convey that.