Respected Contributor

Re: At first look I thought Sandra Bennett looked like Marie Osmond

[ Edited ]

I am so over that woman (SB)....she talks and interrupts non-stop.  Seems so insincere to me.  Always has.  There, I said it.  My least fave host.

Y'all didn't notice my cat stuck his tongue out at her!!!!!!!! Woman LOL

ETA I just can't be nice and warm and cozy all the time. Woman Indifferent

Trusted Contributor

I have noticed she does like to interrupt the guest. I’m wondering if she’s not doing on purpose though and instead is getting hard of hearing. Another host does the same thing, not JT (she definitely does it on purpose) and I wonder if her hearing is off too.
Respected Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
I have noticed she does like to interrupt the guest. I’m wondering if she’s not doing on purpose though and instead is getting hard of hearing. Another host does the same thing, not JT (she definitely does it on purpose) and I wonder if her hearing is off too.

@RescueLover 

You are incredibly polite and I appreciate your comments. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

Bangs can be nice but not on Sandra.  She has a beautiful face, Why hide it with all that hair hanging in her eyes.  It was very distracting to watch as well.

Super Contributor

Super Contributor

I do like the bangs on Sandra, but she needs to trim them a little. On a recent airing, she looked like she was trying to peer through them, just too long. 

Esteemed Contributor

I havent seen her til just recently.I think she's wearing a wig,same kind Marie Osmond wears. I guess wigs are big these days. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Contributor

I agree with you!!!! Can't stand to see bangs so long and stringy.

New Contributor

It looks like to me she's had some sort of filler put into her cheeks or Botox or something. Something definitely looks different and I've always thought she was really pretty but something is different about her face lately.
Super Contributor

@tperk wrote:
It looks like to me she's had some sort of filler put into her cheeks or Botox or something. Something definitely looks different and I've always thought she was really pretty but something is different about her face lately.

@tperk 

I've noticed it as well. Often when someone has work done, or fillers, etc, they also make a point of changing up their hair, thinking I guess, lol, that you'll be so distracted by their new hairstyle you won't pinpoint they had work done. 

I've seen this numerous times, it's actually a well known "hack" (trick) so to speak.