Honored Contributor

Article in The US Sun about Shawn's hemorrhoid comment in Vegas

[ Edited ]

I saw this on Facebook.  The US Sun wrote an article about Shawn after her recent comment in Vegas about her hemorrhoid.

If you want to read it, google "QVC fans ‘boycotting’ Shawn Killinger after she ‘crosses the line’ with ‘disgusting’ personal reveal live on air".

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Article in The US Sun about Shawn's hemorrhoid comment in Vegas

People are actively looking for things to be offended about.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

People are actively looking for things to be offended about.

I agree with you its a fact of life after a certian aga

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

You would have thought after that Mally  slip comment abt  over 50 women  "peeing their pants ", the inference that " hemorrhoids " is expected  with the 50 age group.

Are these the  condition associated   with "  The Age of Possibilities " that they talk abt.

Super Contributor

I saw that too.  🤣

Guess that's not the type of publicity QVC hoped for.

I'm not into the "Dare to Share" and "Keepin' It Real" sales approach, so I can understand why some are turned off by her comments.

Super Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I saw this on Facebook.  The US Sun wrote an article about Shawn after her recent comment in Vegas about her hemorrhoid.

If you want to read it, google "QVC fans ‘boycotting’ Shawn Killinger after she ‘crosses the line’ with ‘disgusting’ personal reveal live on air".

OMG, truly idiotic. If only these horrible offended "QVC fans" would put their energy into something actually meaningful and positive... I'm way more disgusted by their behavior and constant negativity than anything Shawn says. Good riddance!

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Honored Contributor

And lets not forget Josie last week on the air with Alberti, announcing that one of her products is good enough for her to have an O

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox 

Hemorrhoids are Not a fact of life  after age 50. They occur in young people from many various causes  and young pregnant women

Honored Contributor

I no longer watch. Was she selling Preparation H???  That  would be the only reason to make such an inane and inappropriate statement.

Honored Contributor

Maybe it is time for people to remember their manners, the point of which is to not make others uncomfortable around them.

I think we need some classes in polite conversation put into school curriculum.

Do you really think strangers want to hear that from you?  Or for that matter friends or family. . . Be kind to others and consider their feelings.