Contributor

Anyone know what code 9999 means?

I tried to submit a two-star review and it wasn't accepted and code 9999 was given as the reason.  Anyone have any clue what this means?  I did not swear or break any other posting rules.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone know what code 9999 means?

@ChrissyO. Doubt anyone here knows what Q codes mean but tell us what you said and we can probably tell you why it was rejected.  Have you read the standards for writing reviews?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Can't remember exactly but mentioned that the Demin & Company item ran extremely large (even after sizing down) and that I was unhappy about having to send it back & pay that cost. This is not the first time I have had this code show up and just thought maybe it happened to others. Thanks for your response.

Esteemed Contributor

9999 is an impostor!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@ChrissyO wrote:

Can't remember exactly but mentioned that the Demin & Company item ran extremely large (even after sizing down) and that I was unhappy about having to send it back & pay that cost. This is not the first time I have had this code show up and just thought maybe it happened to others. Thanks for your response.

I'm just taking a guess here, but I think that it might be because you mentioned having to pay the cost of sending it back.

They do NOT want any mention of anything other than the product itself, and when you mentioned the cost of sending it back, you were not talking about the item specifically, and were, instead, talking about something else.

Try writting the review without mentioning the cost of sending it back, and it should go through.

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2, exactly. The guidelines specifically ask that you not include any customer service issues such as pricing or shipping.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

THey want a review of the item itself and not any other ancillary issues surrounding the item like delayed shipping, poor packaging, cost of shipping or return shipping or customer service issues.    AS the guy on Dragnet used to say "Just the facts please"