Trusted Contributor

Anyone been receiving the wrong items lately?

I received 3 orders this week, one had the wrong sneakers in the box, one had the wrong color of pajamas and one had the wrong color of pants. These were received this week. I have never had this problem. Sadly each item is no longer available in my size. Must be do to understaffing, Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Anyone been receiving the wrong items lately?

Yes just once so far, ordered Kim Gravel peach crop pants but received Breezies pink bra lol it wasn't my size either.   I called customer service and they sent me the pants, I returned the bra with a note and no return fee.  Mistakes happen especially when they're short handed. 

Honored Contributor

Last time I received the wrong item, it was some Honora pearls and Lisa Robertson was still here!  

Trusted Contributor

Twice in the last few months. Last time was a very very big bra. 

Contributor

I ordered Vince Camuto dress heels and recieved sneakers, 2 weeks ago I ordered a medium barefoot dreams shirt and got a small.

Honored Contributor

Not wrong items but I did receive 3 broken items..which is more broken items than I received since joining CVN almost 40 years ago.

Honored Contributor

Not sure if this qualifies as wrong items, but I received an email from the Q saying my item had shipped. Since, I hadn't placed an order, I checked to see what it was. It was an item I ordered as a Christmas gift last November. It was on back order then, so I thought I'd cancelled it at the time. Either way, almost six months later, you'd think they'd check first before shipping to see if I still wanted it. I called Customer Service. She said to return it if I didn't want it, and they would pick up return fees...🤔

~H~
Valued Contributor

yes, I ordered the Crepe Erase in the citrus scent. I got the unscented. Too much trouble to send back. It's on auto delivery. I hope I get the right scent next time.

Occasional Contributor

Yes. I ordered a 20 inch by 60 inch outdoor rug and received a 7ft by 10ft rug That was two weeks ago. QVC authorized a return pickup but I haven't received any notification that it was received back at the Q.

Super Contributor

I ordered the spearhead shovel and got a rug!  How they got those 2 mixed up is beyond me.  The shovel is sold out so I can't get it.