Super Contributor

Any info on the Nuface Microcurrent Device?

I'm starting to use this again and I have the original square one, and the mini one. I just don't feel these are as strong as can be, so I want the PRO model, but don't know how to get one. Does anyone here know anything about the Nuface? Do you know the strengths of each model? How do I obtain the PRO model, other than buying one "used" off of eBay? TIA.

Honored Contributor

Re: Any info on the Nuface Microcurrent Device?

@Tangocash  You might want to get something like Serious Skin Care EGG instead.

Respected Contributor

I purchased the device when it first came out.  At that time it didn't come with the small attachment for the eyes and around the mouth.  I used it every day for a month or two and saw no changes in my face, so it was returned.  At the time QVC allowed 2 or 3 months to return the Nuface. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tangocash wrote:

I'm starting to use this again and I have the original square one, and the mini one. I just don't feel these are as strong as can be, so I want the PRO model, but don't know how to get one. Does anyone here know anything about the Nuface? Do you know the strengths of each model? How do I obtain the PRO model, other than buying one "used" off of eBay? TIA.

@Tangocash 

Might want to try your post on the "Beauty" section.

May get more answers there!

Hyacinth