Contributor

Antonella, you look gorgeous in your Isaac yellow top!  You go girl!  

Frequent Contributor

I agree.  Antonella is pure sunshine!!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

nice to see her.  Why is the top covered? I'd like to see what it looks like on her.  

Super Contributor

Of course I have no way of knowing for sure, but I think she covered the top because of the very short sleeves...

Respected Contributor

I agree with Nana Linda that Antonella does not want to show her upper arms. She does look great in that bright yellow with her dark hair. There is something about wearing flats with long pants that can make a curvier woman look larger. Unless she is heving trouble with her feet, I would have worn a wedge or heel with that combination. I am not a "skinny minnie" either and that is what I would have worn.

I didn't check maybe the shoes were being sold in the next presentation.

Respected Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

I agree with Nana Linda that Antonella does not want to show her upper arms. She does look great in that bright yellow with her dark hair. There is something about wearing flats with long pants that can make a curvier woman look larger. Unless she is heving trouble with her feet, I would have worn a wedge or heel with that combination. I am not a "skinny minnie" either and that is what I would have worn.

I didn't check maybe the shoes were being sold in the next presentation.

Maybe she is just more comfortable in flats or is heeding the advice of her chiropractor.

Contributor

She was wearing a platform style sandal

Super Contributor

Or,to add to Hilo'remark, maybe Antonella is just comfortable with who she is! That mega-watt smile says beauty to me all the time. Then you add her personality and she is a winner in my book.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Antonella! Beautiful!

[ Edited ]

NanaLinda, I believe you are correct about the short sleeves, she's probably not wanting to show her upper arms.  If it had 3/4 length ones I'd have been all over it, it's so darn pretty but have the arm thing going on too.

Esteemed Contributor

Antoinella always looks pretty in color. Bob Mackie always chooses the most beautiful colors for her. With her beautiful dark hair and eyes, she can wear all colors beautifully. Bob has also suggested to her to not always wear black. She can wear tonals beautifully. Black to me is just hot looking in the summer.