Respected Contributor

Another web change!

[ Edited ]

Yesterday late I found a change on the website.  At the top left to right it lists:

Menu; Search, New, QLogo, Watch Live TV, My Account, Cart.

There is no pulldown menu on the right for accessing areas, it is now on the "Menu" all the way on the left.....I do not like this change, it is less manageable and I do not like the inaccessibility.  Anyone else notice this change and what do you think?

Forgot to mention that these changes are in PC Edge; it has not changed on PC IE.  There is no visible location to signin/signout.  You have to go to Account, click on Orders to signin. I usually signout once I review order list, but no longer available (or I am just plain stupid and do not see the option). I am able to signout in Forum, but not on website where orders exist. Moderators or anyone else, where and how do we signin/signout?

Honored Contributor

The nature of web pages is that they change, and must, to keep up with trends and fashions and to stay current.  A fresh and updated web page is a must in this world.

There will be things you love and things you will hate, but to waste time fretting about them is not productive because it will all change again and probably sooner than you'd like.

SO, my advice is go with the flow and just think, oh well, it won't be that way for long!  LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Another web change!

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

The nature of web pages is that they change, and must, to keep up with trends and fashions and to stay current.  A fresh and updated web page is a must in this world.

There will be things you love and things you will hate, but to waste time fretting about them is not productive because it will all change again and probably sooner than you'd like.

SO, my advice is go with the flow and just think, oh well, it won't be that way for long!  LOL!!!

@Sooner  Nature of webpages more than likely; these changes are on pc Edge, not on pc IE. The main problem is no visible place to signin/signout; signout on forum has not changed. Have to click on Account, click on Orders to signin but cannot find signout after viewing orders or leaving webpage; no visible access for signout.  

Honored Contributor

Heck, my menu bar changes daily.  The item just to the left of the center ‘Q’ logo is either “Trending”, “New”, or “Recently On Air”.  Every day it’s one of those three, but never the same one for more than a day.

Respected Contributor

Things change. I know it can be frustrating to some, but just roll with it. And count on it to change again. And again.

Trusted Contributor

I don't normally use Edge, but I just tried it and don't see anything different. I can sign out from any page. If I hover my cursor over where it says My Account, I click Sign Out in the menu that opens.

Screenshot (178).png

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Caffeina wrote:

I don't normally use Edge, but I just tried it and don't see anything different. I can sign out from any page. If I hover my cursor over where it says My Account, I click Sign Out in the menu that opens.

Screenshot (178).png

@Caffeina  Thanks much. I was away from the computer for a couple hours and just logged back on to QVC via Edge.  It is back up and running just like your screen shot shows!  Have no idea why it was acting unusual before since it started last night and shut computer down until this morning. Oh well, it is working now.....Hallelujah!

Respected Contributor

For me, the problem with QVC’s constant web changes is the constant web problems they generate. I feel if you are going to update a website, make sure stuff works.

I don’t think that’s too much to expect.