Esteemed Contributor

Another day (s)

[ Edited ]

I'm venting today......It's bad enough we have to endure whole day theme programming. Now we have two days back to back.........jewelry and beauty!  This is totally ridiculous!  Can't you just have an all day maybe once a month?  Do you not listen to your customer's complaints?

Ok, I'm done nowWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I have to respectfully disagree.... I LOVE all day jewelry shows and am very interested in all day Beauty shows, so there must be others out there who enjoy them like me.  But the bottom line is how much the Q makes for the day.... it must be lucrative or they wouldn't keep doing them....  sorry you're not enjoying them....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Patriot3I suspect they listen, but they listen more to what viewers do than what they say.  If people are buying, they are going to keep on showing.

I saw several items I liked in the last few hours --and I watch morning QVC only during commercials during the morning news shows.  I didn't stay long enopugh to know if there are numbers -- I heard only one -  something over 10,000 for the TSV.  To me that's a big number -  pretty ring in a style that's been around and still is even in expensive rings; I don't follow Judith, so maybe it's new for her????

Honored Contributor

I've been looking for a silver middle finger ring and I decided to buy the London Topaz.... I have quite a bit of JR jewelry and this will go very well....   I'm sure I'll love it!  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I have to respectfully disagree.... I LOVE all day jewelry shows and am very interested in all day Beauty shows, so there must be others out there who enjoy them like me.  But the bottom line is how much the Q makes for the day.... it must be lucrative or they wouldn't keep doing them....  sorry you're not enjoying them....

It's one of those things, right, where if the programming is something you love, you don't mind, and if it's something you have no interest in, maybe you don't love.

Personally, I don't mind it at all. I don't keep QVC on all day long or even watch unless they're showing something I'm interested on. If it's a day I'm interested in, I'll check in a few times. I don't ever check in on gardening day and that's fine because I have so many other things I could be doing or watching instead.

Honored Contributor
Happy Dance!! Purchased Beautiful One Day Special Diamond Ring!! More than half off!! White Gold!! Also purchased Diamond Earrings. Both Outstanding Price & Quality. Thank You QVC!!! 💜
Honored Contributor

I cannot watch any all-day programming simply because I work outside the home, but I don't mind it at all.  In fact, I just looked online to see what they have been presenting the past hour or so and found an absolutely amazing emerald ring.  I love it so much I bought the sapphire as well!  These are my favorite gems; I didn't go searchng for these rings, but knowing it was all day jewelry looking online at the "Shop Items on Air" made it a very good day indeed!

Respected Contributor

Re: Another day (s)

[ Edited ]

Someone always has a complaint as to their liking of the programming. 

Hey, it's not all about YOU!

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Esteemed Contributor

I will just check between commercials or look on my TV guide to see if the vendors I like are on.  I have so much Jewerly I can,t wear it all or forget what I have.  When I die my kids are going to gasp at all the Jewerly.

I usually DVD, DR. DENESE, PERRICONE, or QUACKER FACTORY.  I Will watch LOGO, sometime used to buy, but all the same, high prices and cheap material. Don,t need anymore clothes .  Still tempted, when OR PAZ comes on.  Love Danny and his Jewerly.

Trusted Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

It's bad enough we have to endure whole day theme programming.

You do not have to endure anything  If you are bored with what is on a shopping channel, stop watching and do something productive. 

Why do people coplain about this stuff?  It is not as if anyone is being forced to watch.