Contributor

Today I called CS about my California Honeybells.    Talked with Lisa.    I knew the taste should have been slightly different than Florida Honeybells (David stated this), but these are so sour that they are not edible.   Will stick to Florida's products.       Thanks to Lisa, I am getting a refund (one EZ payment made).    Lisa was so nice.    I appreciate her help.  Once again, I have had a positive CS experience.    In 20 years, I have never had a CS problem.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Another Positive CS Call

That is wonderful news! I recently had a very positive CS experience also, and can't think of a time when my concerns were not resolved.!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@1OldBroad  you do know the gal from CS is just doing her job, this is what the customer should expect. QVC sells high priced food and they tell you on air if you are not happy with it, let them know and you get a full refund. I have never had a problem getting my money refunded from the Q when something was not right. 

Trusted Contributor

@1OldBroad

Okay, I'm not a Cardinals fan, but I'm going to overlook your choice of sports teams and say Good on You for writing such a positive post! ❤
Anyone who works in a customer service position or takes calls at a phone center will tell you it is one of the most challenging and stressful jobs there is. Unhappy customers can unload on customer service reps in a frightening way. Callers can be abusive, threatening and completely unreasonable.
How do I know? I was on the other side of that telephone for 10 years of my working career.
So, thank you for taking the time to thank Lisa!
Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles

And Ms. Sandy thank you, as ever, for your sunshiny positive attitude and for always taking us back to love! Your posts always make me believe the world is a kind place. ❤❤❤
Trusted Contributor

@MarnieRez3, agree! @SandySparkles is always so pleasant and positive! I enjoy her cheery posts!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@MarnieRez3 , @hooked on books  Awww. You guys are making me blush😊. Thank you for your very kind words. They are appreciated.😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I have always found QVC's customer service to be very good.