Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:

Like watching the shows but don't purchase much anymore.  Don't care for the direction they are going with the fabric ... too much polyster equals little give in the fabric. 

I've read a lot of reviews over the years about the QF all cotton tops losing their shape after washing, but I never had a problem with them.   I love the feel of all cotton.  That said, I know several years ago the price of cotton really spiked up.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kindaglitzy wrote:

Like watching the shows but don't purchase much anymore.  Don't care for the direction they are going with the fabric ... too much polyster equals little give in the fabric. 

I've read a lot of reviews over the years about the QF all cotton tops losing their shape after washing, but I never had a problem with them.   I love the feel of all cotton.  That said, I know several years ago the price of cotton really spiked up.

I don't buy much QF any longer no reason...I just have enough clothing.  But, of all clothing from QVC, I think QF is one of the best made and I see no decrease in quality.  I did purchase a few new colors in capris this year and they wash fine, maintain vivid color.  My old pieces still look good.  The only other that holds up well is IM, IMO

Trusted Contributor

I just can't get into these fashions anymore because of their higher prices, as well as who wants an entire closet full of clothes with sparkle and glitter?

I loved the old days with Jean because of the many beautifully embroidered clothes and cute theme s, with much less glitter or much more expensively displayed. Also. too much with gromets, spikes, etc.

Sometimes I'll see a nice cut of a top, sweater, etc. but it's overdone with too much junk! Who is their target audience anyway?

I loved Jean and her fun shows but today's shows don't leave me much. I just don't buy from them anyway because I don't find them age appropriate.

Also, they look more to me like clothing sold at Wal-Mart, etc.

Nothing wrong with their clothing it just has a certain look an appeal. I think QF charges too much for many of these items and they continue to rise in prices.

Respected Contributor

@baker wrote:

I don't buy QF because they don't do petites, but I like watching Angel sell the clothes.

Just so you know, they do sell what they refer to as "short." 

Hyacinth

Oh my gosh, Angel looks wonderful.  She looks like she has lost a ton of weight.  Good luck Angel, on your marriage.  Quacker is wonderful, and I buy a lot of thier clothes.  Angel is a great sales rep , and I buy a lot of Quacker because of Angel!  She is wonderful!  I always trust Angels recommendations.  She tells it like it is!  Love you Angel!

New Contributor

Jeanne Bice never wanted petites....she said she was short not petite. Angel is following her wishes.   Go ahead and try the SHORT.  I bet you will like it.  Just know that you always have the 30 day return policy.... I hope this helps.

New Contributor

Jeanne Bice never wanted petites....she said she was short not petite. Angel is following her wishes.   Go ahead and try the SHORT.  I bet you will like it.  Just know that you always have the 30 day return policy.... I hope this helps.

Esteemed Contributor

@redhead78 wrote:

I just can't get into these fashions anymore because of their higher prices, as well as who wants an entire closet full of clothes with sparkle and glitter?

I loved the old days with Jean because of the many beautifully embroidered clothes and cute theme s, with much less glitter or much more expensively displayed. Also. too much with gromets, spikes, etc.

Sometimes I'll see a nice cut of a top, sweater, etc. but it's overdone with too much junk! Who is their target audience anyway?

I loved Jean and her fun shows but today's shows don't leave me much. I just don't buy from them anyway because I don't find them age appropriate.

Nothing wrong with their clothing it just has a certain look an appeal. I think QF charges too much for many of these items and they continue to rise in prices.

I like some of the more subdued designs like the embroidered Halloween and fall tops. I have cut sequins off a few tops I got on clearance....

Respected Contributor
Spoiler
I am curious if Angel will somehow "incorporate" Jeanne in her wedding? I will bet she does. they had such admiration of each other. 
Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

@redhead78 wrote:

I like some of the more subdued designs like the embroidered Halloween and fall tops. I have cut sequins off a few tops I got on clearance....

I agree, I do like the old Quacker better with all the embroidery.  I did buy some tanks a year or two ago that had sequins. Like the style etc. but blinded myself several times due to the sun reflecting off of them.  I have also cut off beads and sequins with the items I get at the outlet store, but is it worth it?  BTW, Ebay has lots of "vintage" Quacker for sale.