Honored Contributor

Yes, this is his first appearance back on Q.

Esteemed Contributor

Didn't he spend yesterday at HSN?  Two days in a row, even on different channels = saturation.  IMO.

I think he has a real fan base at HSN.  Curious how sales will go here.

Keepin' it real.
Occasional Contributor

It feels almost uncomfortable watching Andrew and Jane.  Jane does not have the chemistry that Colleen has with Andrew.   The show feels stiff and cold.  I hope he will continue to have shows on HSN, because this show is just too awkward feeling to watch.  Ugh!   

Valued Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman on QVC

[ Edited ]

I'm glad to see Andrew on the Q.  I try to catch him on HSN and order from there, but I watch Q more often so this works well for me.  I love his Essential Vitamins which I just ordered more.  My sister swears by the Vein Circulatiory Vitamins and his Hair and Nail ones.  I also love his Secure meal replacement.  I'm disappointed he isn't showing them tonight but maybe in the future.  I whip up a quick smoothie with a banana and sometimes natural peanut butter and lots of ice and take it with me to the office for breakfast..  It is delicious and it fills me up until lunchtime. I was hoping to try the vanilla next.  I also love listening to him...very informative and I feel his heart is in the right place giving information on health which we will all can benefit from.

Honored Contributor

@journaling mom Yes, you may refrigerate the ChocoNuvo. In fact, I am quite sure a couple of years ago Andrew said you can freeze it. I purchased quite a bit on his last presentation of ChocoNuvo, and keep some in the refrigerator. I prefer to leave it out a little bit before having some, just because I like how it melts so easily in the mouth when it is room temperature.

Honored Contributor

@Lattelvr I love his products too. Only been taking them for a couple of years, but my doctor says my lab work is much better than before I was taking his products. And when I started with the ChocoNuvo with the cholesterol product in it, he asked what I didn't different. I brought my big container to his office, he looked at the ingredients, and said: "Don't stop taking this!" LOL! Like there is a chance I would stop taking something that good for me AND chocolate! Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@cristy7 wrote:

It feels almost uncomfortable watching Andrew and Jane.  Jane does not have the chemistry that Colleen has with Andrew.   The show feels stiff and cold.  I hope he will continue to have shows on HSN, because this show is just too awkward feeling to watch.  Ugh!   

Actually I thought they paired well together.  Andrew is a private person he is not going to open up like someone like Dennis Basso would.  My only gripe with the show is Andrew kept standing in front of the ingredients chart. I wound up going on HSN.com to get a PDF of the label.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman on QVC

[ Edited ]

I am a huge fan of Andrew, and I have used several of his products for years. I swear by his Essential 1 and Breast Health. 

I will probably continue to purchase his items on HSN instead of QVC. 

Valued Contributor

OH NO - ONE OF THE REASONS I DON'T LIKE HSN

Honored Contributor

HSN / QVC -- why does it matter which network he's on?  I'm not trying to criticize at all, I just really don't understand that. 

I shop competitively.  If Andrew Lessman, or any other cross-over brand has a better deal in price, s/h, or availability, and I really want the product, I'll get it from either network. 

I only take one of his products, but I swear by it -- Hair, Nails & Skin.  I lost all my hair (truly --- I was down to near stubble) from an allergic reaction to hair dye.  I started using his supplement and in 9 months my hair was healthy, thick, and in overall better condition that it ever was.  No change in diet or anything else.  Now, two years later, I get actual compliments on my hair.

I realize that scientific data has not definitively proven that his supplements have a direct cause & effect.  But it hasn't been proved that they don't either.  All I know is that one works brilliantly for me.