Honored Contributor

As long as she behaves like an adult, doesn't constantly laugh, giggle and make sexual comments then wonder why the people on set are shocked, I'll give it a chance.

Respected Contributor

Amy is not all about herself and that is what I like.  She talks fast, but what she says is accurate, kind, and informative.  I wish her luck.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb

Uh huh.  Time to throw out the trash, clean out my closet, walk the dog, shampoo the carpet, load the dishwasher, wash my hair, call a dear friend, read, read, read.  Like you say - anything else.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I am NOT thrilled to see Amy on PM Style.... she mumbles & mispronounces so many words that I can’t watch any show she hosts ...I am surprised that TPTB have not done anything about it yet🙃

Trusted Contributor

Happy but not thrilled.  Means I can watch now, but perhaps not every Monday.  It would be great if she would calm down a little.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy on PM Style

[ Edited ]

I read that Courtney Khondabi will be her co-host and she does a good job, Amy looks stylish and good in clothes, but Amy talks too fast, acts silly,  doesn't give product info other than colors--which she repeats too often.  She always wears stilettos and at the same time says she's a petite when shes wearing the regular length clothes because of the heels!!!!  A lot of times she wears her own clothes from home that aren't sold on QVC---that's not being a very good ambassador for QVC clothes!

Sorry but I would have preferred Katie McGee or Gabrielle or Kathy Pedrayas ...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Amy does a good job,wish she would just slow down,talks so fast.She always looks great,wears clothes very well,no silly act comes from her.Best wishes to her.

Honored Contributor

All of the new hosts have a lot to learn about fashion.  They'll run across a common term and get a look like a deer in headlights.  They could fix that by doing some studying but that doesn't seem to happen.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I agree. She should have taken over the role when Lisa left

Super Contributor

I thought last night was a train wreck! Too much giddiness and talk about themselves. How did Courtney K get her fashion show ahead of others to take on Wednesday nights??? I liked the old lineup and an hour is about all I can take of Amy S. But 3 hours???? I'm out. I used to look for to Monday nights too. Bummer.