Frequent Contributor

Who knew that Josie Maran products are on the Walmart website?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josie Maran

[ Edited ]

JM is  sold in many places............including  the big

Honored Contributor

Walmart.com also sells philosophy, L’Occitane, Clarins, etc.

Regular Contributor

Walmart has a lot of items (including JM) on their website that say "sold and shipped by"and then list another distributor.  I wonder whether they sell space on their website to other distributors.  It's almost like Amazon

Honored Contributor

They are attempting to compete with Amazon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They are attempting to compete with Amazon.

@Kachina624

No one will ever compete with AMAZON.....................hahahaahahha  at least not in my lifetime..................lol

Esteemed Contributor

Walmart, just like Amazon, is a major commerical operation.  Of course they will get everything and anything that they can to sell.  JM, like every other vendor, wants to sell to as many people as she can and that means going outside of the Q.  Free shipping, along with rebate companies, just sweetens the pot.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Walmart and Amazon need to par down some of the parties they allow to sell from , You never no if you are getting a counterfeit product or the real deal , i am willing to pay more and buy less to ensure i am getting the real deal.

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Walmart and Amazon need to par down some of the parties they allow to sell from , You never no if you are getting a counterfeit product or the real deal , i am willing to pay more and buy less to ensure i am getting the real deal.

Just don't buy from 3rd party vendors and you will be ok..I only buy when it says,"Ships and sold by Amazon  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Jannygaz  Yes this is true. You really need to pay attention where the items are shipping from ie over seas, China, and the like. It's difficult dealing with these vendors as in you better be certain you're keeping what you buy b/c some of these vendors are small business and shy away from doing returns.