Regular Contributor

I am thrilled that Amy Stran will be the new host of PM Style.  The girl has a lot of style without being "out there."  Could not watch Shawn Killinger.  Just tried to be outrageous.  Looking forward to new blood.  Congrats, Amy!

Honored Contributor

@mildoo wrote:

I am thrilled that Amy Stran will be the new host of PM Style.  The girl has a lot of style without being "out there."  Could not watch Shawn Killinger.  Just tried to be outrageous.  Looking forward to new blood.  Congrats, Amy!

Same here, Amy looks good in everything, and I too am looking forward to seeing PM style again.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@mildoo@QVCkitty1

Same here! Looking forward to it!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

We may actually get to see a PM Style host wear QVC clothing that we can buy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Amy on PM Style

[ Edited ]

Enjoy the host shuffle. Personally, I'll be doing something else... Anything else...

Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor
OMG!, I am so thrilled I Love Love Amy so much. Amy has so much style and I can listen to her all day and night talk about clothes, etc..... Good Luck Amy So glad QVC has been switching around the hosts, makes the shows a little more fresh.
Trusted Contributor

Im happy for Amy and think she will do a good job.  At the time that Lisa left, I thought at that time that Amy would have gotten the spot but then that did not happen.  I enjoy her doing fashions.  I would like to see Kathy Pedrayas get a chance at her own show as well.. She is also good at fashions and so professional. They both wear the clothes so well. Wish I could look that good.

Respected Contributor

too much chirping

Respected Contributor

But not too boring please.  Hope Amy will embrace the new in fashion trends.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy on PM Style

[ Edited ]

Amy posted on Facebook she and  Courtney Khandabi will be co-hosting PM Style.