Respected Contributor

Re: Amy Stran looks great in everything!

@Effie54 wrote:

She's tiny, so everything looks good on her. 

Bingo!  When is QVC going to realize that their hosts cannot wear every "TSV" that is offered.

Some things just don't look good on some, and look great on others. Same goes for the models, they cannot wear every item and look good.  For all of them, getting the correct fit is half the battle.  

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

Bingo!  When is QVC going to realize that their hosts cannot wear every "TSV" that is offered.

Some things just don't look good on some, and look great on others. Same goes for the models, they cannot wear every item and look good.  For all of them, getting the correct fit is half the battle.  

That's why they use thin models for high-fashion.  Just cuz she presents the clothing well on her size does not mean she has style sense; esp when you half-tuck a sweater with a kangaroo pocket.  No.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

That's why they use thin models for high-fashion.  Just cuz she presents the clothing well on her size does not mean she has style sense; esp when you half-tuck a sweater with a kangaroo pocket.  No.

Gosh, who made that rule??

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

Gosh, who made that rule??

What "rule"?

Valued Contributor

She's a size 0 and petite!

Trust me, there are plenty of things that only tall, slender women can pull off

Honored Contributor

I agree about Amy.  I also add Courtney and Rachel to that list.  Put those 3 in a Hefty Trash Bag's and they would look ready for the red carpet.  Those rascals!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

So wanted to watch the fashion last night but AS was just too full of herself and she can be so good.  Seems QVC is selling hosts not items.  I muted but then looked up and turned off.

Valued Contributor

Did you know she's 5'2" and wears an XXS?????

Super Contributor

When I used to coordinate fashion shows, everyone, except when wearing shorts, wore stilettos!!! Also the models that were not hippy or volumptuous, were the most requested to work!!!  It just works, hence , the designer fashion shows!!!!  My Mom always said she was built like a boy, no boobs or hips and she wished , at times, she was a little more curvy!!!!She certainly could wear most everything........  Have a great day...

Honored Contributor

@Magicrat wrote:

Did you know she's 5'2" and wears an XXS?????

I remember a few years ago so many hosts would say they wear xxs.  It was funny lol