Having problems redeeming the offers you sent with the Fire Stick. Has anybody been able to activate the offers???

Honored Contributor

@DynoCopy and post your thread under Customer Service.  There have been other complaints similar to yours.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

My friend saw this in my kitchen about 2 weeks and said if I wasn't using it could she have it.  Normally, I just sure, take it, but I thought that I might use it.

Fast forward to today.  I told her she could have the thing because I get every channel and Netflix and Apple TV and everything under the sun...

But you just reminded me....it's still sitting in the kitchen.  However, you guys are talking about having trouble with it.  Maybe I should just send it back?  Should I?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66. The complaint isn't  about the Fire Stick but about the promotional material that was supposed th come with it.   If you don't need it, yes you should return it.

I never even try to use those "free" trials.  You have to remember to stop it when it's over, and sometimes it's hard to reach the vendor to stop it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Dyno wrote:

Having problems redeeming the offers you sent with the Fire Stick. Has anybody been able to activate the offers???

I called Amazon when I had issues with Alexa.  They are very happy to help you.  That is what I would do.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dyno     Here is their number.  Tell them you purchased from QVC and they will help you----1-888-280-4331    Good Luck!

Super Contributor

Can you get cable channels wth the fire stick like cnn, msnbc or fox news?  I don't watch many movies but I would be so glad to get rid of this expensive miserable cable!  Thanks for helping,  

Esteemed Contributor

@Nadine O wrote:

Can you get cable channels wth the fire stick like cnn, msnbc or fox news?  I don't watch many movies but I would be so glad to get rid of this expensive miserable cable!  Thanks for helping,  

No you cannot.  That is a thing that most people think they are getting when they purchase these things. I have fire stick and Roku attached to my back room and kitchen tv that has no cable.   If you enjoy the news stations then it is not for you

Esteemed Contributor

The demo's for this product are so misleading. I am a  prime member and  I have had a Amazon Fire stick for approximately two years. It's a great device to use in addition to your cable. 

I was watching the demo with Shawn last night and I was very annoyed. I am going to give her a break since she does not have a Fire Stick, but the demonstrations were very untruthful with Brett the Electronics Expert.

A lot of the shows that Shawn  was just randomly having Brett pull up, they never went to the next step so you could see if you had to pay extra for it or not.  I can almost guarantee that you would have to pay an additional fee to watch.

Super Contributor

Thank you so much for letting me know that.  I sure wish that someone could come out with something that would give us that option but i'm sure the cable lobbyists would have a fit!!  Hopefully someone can override them at some point.  Maybe I'll look into an antenna.  Thanks again