Valued Contributor

Amazon Fire shows = Christmas log burning programming

If you recall a few years ago when QVC had a log burning all day on Christmas rather than their usual host videos and songs I have to wonder if the same lack of thought remains in the executive offices at QVC.  We are so bored with these repetitious shows!  Nobody needs to see half a day of explaining one tablet!  And each presentation is the same with colors and easy pay and price price price.  And when I look for a 14k gold snake chain and see nothing in all of QVC inventory I also wonder if they have any interest in the jewelry portion of their business...but then you can buy an stainless steel chain with a designer name for several hundreds of dollars.  And a small blurb about s&h.  You can buy a shirt with $2.95 shipping but to return with a pre-printed label it costs $6.95 to return.  No common sense here.

Regular Contributor

Re: Amazon Fire shows = Christmas log burning programming

I can't believe they are spending an hour on a Kindle.  OMG and the host is incredibly annoying.  I tuned in for background noice while I go about my day --- turnedit off after 15 minutes of the same old song and dance.  Boring