Trusted Contributor

Re: All time favorite PAST or CURRENT HOST! List ONE NAME ONLY and NO COMMENTS please!!!!

Kathy Levine

Occasional Contributor

Re: All time favorite PAST or CURRENT HOST! List ONE NAME ONLY and NO COMMENTS please!!!!

Kathy Levine

I so enjoyed her book also that I bought years ago.

"It's Better to Laugh...Life, Good Luck, Bad Hair Days"

Valued Contributor

Great thread! I have to say that I am shocked that Lisa Roberston was listed more (when on QVC, probably my favorite...now...no way I would spend my money on her stuff).

The way her Tribe talks, QVC is about to go under without her. Ironic that it turns out Lisa was a favorite of very few.

Valued Contributor

Kathy Levine!

Occasional Contributor

Jane Brown, love her 

Spoiler

Valued Contributor

Kathy Levine.  Definitely The Queen 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mary Beth Roe (sugar) / Kathy Levin (spice) ~ a tie!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Sorry Ladies...Lisa had ti all.  She was pretty, slef depricating and funny, a natural on TV.  Need I say more?

Trusted Contributor

Kathy Levine. Absolutely peerless.

Esteemed Contributor

Alberti