Respected Contributor

Well, I sure feel foolish. After periodically tuning in all during the day yesterday and wondering why so much food, I realized it was a food day Woman Very Happy They must've sold a boatload of those wines because they sure were pushing them. I have to admit I was tempted several times with the toffee but that's about it.

Frequent Contributor

I  watched a lot of the day, too.  I was not tempted by "Mr. Wonderful" and his wine. And believe me I love wine. LOL   He is way too much for my taste. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Carolina925  I watched off and on throughout the day yesterday. Usually, the food offerings are quite expensive, but I thought the Funky Chunky gourmet popcorn was a good deal at $38.90 for 3 19 oz. bags. 

Funky Chunky (3) 19-oz Bags Gourmet Chocolate Popcorn - M71335

We often buy Emma's gourmet popcorn, and this price compares favorably when you include the shipping for Emma's. When I read the reviews, however, I saw that many people said the Funky Chunky was too sweet. Hard to tell what that means. 

We tried the O'Leary wines when he first started offering them on QVC and didn't like any of them. Perhaps they have improved, or perhaps we just don't know good wine. 

Honored Contributor

@Redsoxmom1 wrote:

I  watched a lot of the day, too.  I was not tempted by "Mr. Wonderful" and his wine. And believe me I love wine. LOL   He is way too much for my taste. 

Plus he kept talking in French.  I'm not impressed.

Honored Contributor

snooze fest for me🥱😴

nothing called my name at those prices😉

Contributor
The prices continue to climb. Every time I purchase something and if it is not available on auto delivery I think you should be able to click on the reorder button and get it for the same price you originally paid. Graham& Rollins, St. Clairs increases have been unbelievable. Graham & Rollins went from $99 for 6 crab cakes to $183 in 30 days, St Clairs went from $49 for 4 to $79 for the same 4 2lb offer,