Contributor

I was looking forward to this....but good Heavens it should have been call "Kitchen-Aide Day".....enough already with the TSV........not watching anymore....

Honored Contributor

You got that right!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Nice to have free shipping, but just about everything I had on my list is not available or not available in the color I want.  They are so low in stock on everything.

Esteemed Contributor

@bad4257 wrote:

I was looking forward to this....but good Heavens it should have been call "Kitchen-Aide Day".....enough already with the TSV........not watching anymore....

Even though it seems almost impossible...it seems to me lately they are showing the TSV's even MORE lately....it seems they give it a full hour every other hour....and then on a majority of the shows throw in 20 mins more....and then it is shown many hours on QVC2..........

just makes staying on the channel impossible these days...

Honored Contributor

When I looked online at the TSV and saw all the colors available, I knew I wouldn't be watching.   How many sold today?

Contributor

WORSE 24 HOUR COOKING DAY THAT I EVER SAW

My Husband is away and I was so looking forward to the 24 hour QVC cooking day.  What a big DISSAPOINTMENT that has turned out to be.  The whole show is just about demonstrating the Power Air Fryer Pro Elite.  How many presentations do they have to do in the 24 hours???????  If it's not he Air Fryer it's those crazy tee-shirts that they are now selling.  How desparate are they to sell thing?.  Five of my girlfriends have turned the show off today and vow never to watch another cooking show.  I have bought very LITTLE from them lately and will buy even less.  WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF WATCHING THE POWER FRYER ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: WORSE 24 HOUR COOKING DAY THAT I EVER SAW

Lol, no QVC today in this house.

Honored Contributor

Well----because I am stupid,duhhh, and don't understand what it is, what color is what and what it can do, duhhhh, AFTER the first full hour of the TSV, there needs to be 11 more hours to drill it into my dumb brain!!!!!!  Man Mad Just had to vent------so, no, I didn't watch after the first little bit of the first hour-------same old stuff, nothing new----------nothing I needed or wanted----

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree. Enough with all the time they give to the TSV. It is rediculous.

Esteemed Contributor

The more I watched it ...the less I wanted it.....

One time the roast came out raw IMO not rare

He struggled with the basket

The chicken wings came out of the basket all fused together....