Super Contributor

@Kachina624  We can always count on a snarky comment from you 🙄 

Super Contributor

@Kachina624  I'm sure people are wondering since Alberti had posted he's having health issues on Facebook recently.  They're in the public eye, so people are going to ask and wonder... nothing wrong with asking.  I'd hardly describe that as creating hysteria.

Esteemed Contributor

It's screamingly hysterical that she scolds it's none of our business!

But Alberti posted on his QVC social media that he was ill, complete with pictures!

So obviously,  it's totally the business of his fans and followers.   And I'm sure Q management encourages such disclosures and updates. 

Being a QVC host is in no way comparable to a job in an office or other retail.   Some folks will never get that.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

It's screamingly hysterical that she scolds it's none of our business!

But Alberti posted on his QVC social media that he was ill, complete with pictures!

So obviously,  it's totally the business of his fans and followers.   And I'm sure Q management encourages such disclosures and updates. 

Being a QVC host is in no way comparable to a job in an office or other retail.   Some folks will never get that.

@Johnnyeager    Its not our business unless Albert I himself chooses to make it so.  I seriously doubt QVC encourages hosts to share their health issues, most of which are best kept private.  They sure didn't share Covid information.  They treated it like it was a social disease.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Sorry, not someone that I would miss.

Honored Contributor

Wishing Alberti well.

He's a favorite of mine.  

Very versatile host, presenting almost everything.

A great stand-alone host, although I do like the Amy and Alberti show, among his other host duos. 

Have a nice, safe week ahead, everyone! Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor
I also like Alberti. He is informative and I don't have to hear about busy moms all the time.
Trusted Contributor

He is a terrific host.Knows his item,does a nice calm job.will watch any time over others.

Contributor
I love Alberti. He’s a literal ray of sunshine. I hope he’s back soon.
Contributor
And I do realize a person can’t be a ray of sunshine, but I literally don’t know how to edit.