Regular Contributor

Albany Irvin new jewlery line on Evine

I was surprised to see that! Any thoughts on it? I feel bad for Wendy Russo because her line of pearls didn't make it on HSN.
Honored Contributor

Re: Albany Irvin new jewlery line on Evine

[ Edited ]

Ms Albany is certainly living large these past few years. It also sounds like she lives in Italy now, she's very much attached to their gorgeous gold & silver designers in their little shops there. I'm jealous!!!

I think all of her designs are lovely in real gold, faux gold and real sterling. I really enjoy watching her on evine.

Respected Contributor

This was mentioned in another post. Some nice looking pieces. Albany was on last night with Lynn Schacher. They looked great together.

Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 9.55.22 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@StylishLady   I watched this yesterday too - ladies looking lovely in Vincenza to boot (say it like you're Italian!!). 

Honored Contributor

Albany looks gorgeous in that dress!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Ms Albany is certainly living large these past few years. It also sounds like she lives in Italy now, she's very much attached to their gorgeous gold & silver designers in their little shops there. I'm jealous!!!

I think all of her designs are lovely in real gold, faux gold and real sterling. I really enjoy watching her on evine.

@PINKdogWOOD  - Did she move her family to Italy?

Trusted Contributor

It’s funny how different people see different things. I thought Albany’s face looked bedraggled and she didn’t seem like her usual spunky self. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   Not 100% sure but I watch Albany when she's on evine, especailly the shows when they're on location there. She talks as if she does now live there. I know (from all she says) Albany certainly spends a LOT of her time there. She seems to know the cities and their metal 'cobblers' where they are and their locations pretty darn well. That's what makes me think she does live in Italy nowadays.

Super Contributor

I totally agree, K9buddy!!! She looked haggard, and not to be mean!!!! I like the fun loving Albany with the southern accent better!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@catnappurr wrote:
I was surprised to see that! Any thoughts on it? I feel bad for Wendy Russo because her line of pearls didn't make it on HSN.

Albany works for a company in Italy that makes jewelry for several retailers.  She just happens to work with Evine.

That company sells several different kinds of jewelry on Evine and they just added a silver line and a line that Albany has a hand in.