Honored Contributor

I have been watching Q this morning, with Carolyn, Maty Beth.  Totally different atmosphere.  No over the top statements, no gushing over guests.  Very enjoyable.

Frequent Contributor

I is a breath of fresh to watch these two.  Without meitiong any names the host, a few have gotten out of control.  The silliness and gushing is not enjoyable to watch.  Some of the host act like they are on a game show instead of focusing on the product.   I have quit watching the show that I use to watch because when i seethese host I turn the channel. Please Qvc talk to your host.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched QVC yet today, but I watched HSN most of the day yesterday.  Their hosts seem so much calmer.  And rarely mention personal stuff.  I especially enjoy Lesley.  She has such a lovely voice.  I certainly enjoy some of the Q hosts, including those mentioned in the OP, and I love Katie McGee.  However, for the most part, some of the Q hosts are just unwatchable to me.  

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I have been watching Q this morning, with Carolyn, Maty Beth.  Totally different atmosphere.  No over the top statements, no gushing over guests.  Very enjoyable.

yellow919:  ITA!  the only hosts I can watch besides the two you mentioned are, Gabrielle, Leah, Jane (not Tracey!) Katie McKee, and Sandra.  The others I mute as I also cannot stand all that stupid giggling, like schoolgirls (even one of the men, I won't mention his name but you all know who I mean), gushing, fawning and talking incessantly (Jane T.) about all their relatives, vacations, etc.  I am wearing out my mute button with all the new hosts as well.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

yellow919:  ITA!  the only hosts I can watch besides the two you mentioned are, Gabrielle, Leah, Jane (not Tracey!) Katie McKee, and Sandra.  The others I mute as I also cannot stand all that stupid giggling, like schoolgirls (even one of the men, I won't mention his name but you all know who I mean), gushing, fawning and talking incessantly (Jane T.) about all their relatives, vacations, etc.  I am wearing out my mute button with all the new hosts as well.

Lol

Honored Contributor

Susan Graver is on this morning with carolyn, man what a difference.  Carolyn is her normal self and Susan does talk over the host, Carolyn is calm and is manageing to give information on the pieces, the prices are actually normal and pieces are cute.  Not sure if Carolyn cut her hair or its a wig, she looks really good.Smiley Happy

I will say it again.  Q in the mornings is really nice to watch.