Esteemed Contributor

Advance Order...How do I know when it will ship?

I purchased:

H223722 by Valerie along with a set of the deer with the cardinals. I noticed when checking out it said "advanced order". It wasn't mentioned on the show, but that is Ok since they are for Christmas anyway.....

I just wondered how I can find out when they will ship?

I heard Mary Beth say some things would ship out in August, but nothing was mentioned about the figurines...maybe because they sold out so fast.

Honored Contributor

Re: Advance Order...How do I know when it will ship?

Hopefully you'll get the email that states "Good News Your Item Shipped" other than this I don't think they have any other method to know the shipping date...my advanced items usually just show up on my doorstep...Surprise!  (Most times I wonder what I ordered it's been so long🤔😉)

Esteemed Contributor

@Nataliesgramma - I just tried a fake checkout with those items; in the shipping section, it listed "Arrives by 09/09/2020." Hopefully that detail would be listed in your order email as well if you check the shipment section. Enjoy your cute figurines!

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Nataliesgramma - I just tried a fake checkout with those items; in the shipping section, it listed "Arrives by 09/09/2020." Hopefully that detail would be listed in your order email as well if you check the shipment section. Enjoy your cute figurines!

Thanks @loriqvc you were right!