Valued Contributor

Sorrry for the spelling  Did model Adae lose her father?

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggieAre you asking if her father died, if so, why would you think her father died?

Respected Contributor

I also wonder why the OP is asking the question. @mollymaggie: what did you hear?

Trusted Contributor

in the jai show yesterday, i THINK it was mentioned that she did. 

Respected Contributor

If she did I feel badly for her, but why on earth would a host think it pertinent to tell shoppers a model's personal business?  

Respected Contributor

Because on the Jai program yesterday Amy referred to the letter M as being sold out and told Adai? she needed to take off the bracelet and Amy started to cry (really).  Scott had to take over because Amy was crying so hard.  She apologized to the model for bringing this up and mentioned her (Amy's) children and then that confused me.  Listening to Amy cry made me shed a tear also as she was really crying hard.

Honored Contributor

Boy, this is as clear as mud!  I still can't figure out what happened.

Trusted Contributor

Watch the video for item J363335 Jai Initial Charm Bracelet. 

Amy was saying the different ways you could wear an initial bracelet. She said you could wear it for your children's initials or if you got married and changed your last name, etc. This led to the camera showing Ade wearing the "M" bracelet.  Amy knew Ade's father Michael had passed and she was wearing it to honor him.  She broke down and apologized.  It was very sad.

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr   Thank you for the explanation.  How sad for Adae.

Honored Contributor

her father passed away on october 19th.

ade posted a tribute to him on instagram.

his name was michael and he was only 63.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein