Respected Contributor

Does anyone know how to change your account defaults when checking out?  I applied for a Q card when they were offering a $75 dollar credit.  I keep it open because occasionaly I will get a "coupon" for $ off a purchase if I use the card.  For 99.9% of my purchases I use my visa card.  But, on the Q check out page, the Q Card defaults as my first form of payment.  Anyone know how to change this to my visa without closing the Q card?  TIA.

Occasional Contributor

Contact Customer Service and ask them. When HSN was switching over to Synchrony, Customer service  gave me instructions on how to switch my payment choice.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Account Preferances

[ Edited ]

@Travone - Due to the new checkout system that was implemented a few months ago,
I don't think you can change any of the defaults anymore. Just as you now have to edit your order options every time if you don't want Easy Pay, you also have to edit your billing details every time if you have a Q Card but want to use another payment method.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Travone - Due to the new checkout system that was implemented a few months ago,
I don't think you can change any of the defaults anymore. Just as you now have to edit your order options every time if you don't want Easy Pay, you also have to edit your billing details every time if you have a Q Card but want to use another payment method.

I believe @loriqvc is correct.  To be positive, you can always call CS and verify with them.

Respected Contributor

Thank you all.....I will contact CS.