Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Hello, Everyone, I was wondering if the Login page to check your QCard account has changed? Normally when I login I enter my login name and then it goes to a screen where you would enter your password but you would have to make sure you recognize the image before you do that but now it looks like you just enter everything on one screen. Is this something new? I just wanted to check before I enter anything.

Thank you for your help.

Honored Contributor

Re: Account Login Question

[ Edited ]

@Squirt60 wrote:

Hello, Everyone, I was wondering if the Login page to check your QCard account has changed? Normally when I login I enter my login name and then it goes to a screen where you would enter your password but you would have to make sure you recognize the image before you do that but now it looks like you just enter everything on one screen. Is this something new? I just wanted to check before I enter anything.

Thank you for your help.

@Squirt60  YES!   My Q card bill is due and when I went to pay it yesterday, I found that Synchrony Bank, which handles the Q card, changed  everything  and made me reregister.  I also had a whole lot of problems with it - it kept rejecting my User I.D. (not my password, the first part of the log-in) and I ended up having to register three times - it kept rejecting me even though I was using the right ID.  I finally got my bill paid but I need to work this out before it's due again next month.  I don't want to have this much trouble each month. I hope it was all legitimate!

Honored Contributor

@QVC-Social, would you please read the two posts so far on this thread (mine included) and confirm there's a new sign-in process from Synchrony Bank for the Q card?

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much for helping. Hopefully we can get an answer soon.

have a good day!

QVC Customer Care

@Squirt60  @Pearlee and everyone!

Synchrony Bank has made some changes to the screens as to accomodate how the Q interacts with them for the QCard. So it is all good and nothing to worry about!

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

That's good to know.  Went to pay my bill also and did not like the new set up with having to re-enter my payment info.  I decided to instead do the old fashioned thing and pay by check lol

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC  Thank you for your prompt response.  As I stated, I had a lot of trouble; it wouldn't recognize - several times - my I.D. which was correct.  

I will try again to log in in a few days and see if I still have problems.  If so, I'll give the Q a call.  Thanks again!

Valued Contributor

I had the same problem this mornign  when I went to pay my bill.  I refuse to make those changes online.  I called and after 1/2 hour with QVC and the bank I finally got a live person to talk with.  She explained there has been problems with this new procedure and many people were upset.  I told her they have my information on file that has been used for years and years with no problem and I am not giving up any more info.  She took my payment over the phone using my debit card without having to give routing number and account numbers.  This happens next month,  then statements will be mailed - I am not putting up with it and my account is alm ost paid in full and it will stay that way as everything with QVC anymore has become horrible.  Like I told her....don't fix  something if it isn't broken but QVC apparently doesn't understand those  words.

Honored Contributor

@grooms  Thanks for posting. Glad to know I wasn't the only one having problems.  I was also worried for a while that I'd paid twice, because the first time froze up on their end and I had to repeat the whole procedure again including putting in my routing number.  That whole experience caused me to give them my secondary checking account which  doesn't haev much money in it. I didn't want to put my main checking account in - uh uh, no way.