Trusted Contributor

I have had an order that is in the process of shipping, all of a sudden tonight it says Attempting to CANCELL in bold letters. I never attempted to CANCELL the order. Yet when you put the order status in, it says In The Process. Has anyone had this happen before.

Honored Contributor

Re: ATTEMPTING TO CANCELL

[ Edited ]

You might want to post this under Customer Care so someone from the QVC Social Team can see it.

Honored Contributor

Re: ATTEMPTING TO CANCELL

[ Edited ]

@Lucylu12,  I have a feeling you encountered the major technical mess that's been happening on the website.  I'm sorry you're having trouble.

Unfortunately, there can be a problem with starting a duplicate thread in Customer Care because it's considered to be "cross-posting" and the moderators usually remove duplicate threads.    Requesting to have a thread moved to the other sub-forum usually works better, but that's just my experience.

(Community Guidelines:  Do not cross-post - Don’t make duplicate posts across different forums — it clogs things up and fractures the conversation. link:  https://community.qvc.com/t5/Welcome-Get-Started/Community-Guidelines/m-p/1856684#M2.)

Not sure which moderators are on duty right now or I'd try an "@ notification" to them --  but we can use the "Report Inappropriate" feature to flag them, to alert them to a thread that could benefit from their assistance.   I just did that, so with luck one of the helpful QVC Social Team will reply.

Also, it often works to contact them via email:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

(eta:   I checked the members online and it looks like @Barbara-QVC@Alice-QVC,@Kinski-QVC might be here.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Lucylu12  Please send your order number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will take a look 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone. I got side tracked at home. I checked this morning and the item had shipped. Must of been a tech issue for sure.