Valued Contributor
Leah is just classy. And I agree, Carolyn is great as well. She really explains things in detail. And seems to be very genuine.
Occasional Contributor

Omg! Kirsten is always a channel changer , caught her display of modeling the swimsuits, way too much info on display!  Why is she showing all her "stuff" when there were beautiful models.  I waited to see if she would show inside of suits structure - nope!  Just said built in bra!  Never would buy a $125. Swimsuit without knowing how it's built inside.   

Respected Contributor

Yes, I also enjoyed Leah's shows and subsequently made several purchases.

Esteemed Contributor

@Keysmomma wrote:

Omg! Kirsten is always a channel changer , caught her display of modeling the swimsuits, way too much info on display!  Why is she showing all her "stuff" when there were beautiful models.  I waited to see if she would show inside of suits structure - nope!  Just said built in bra!  Never would buy a $125. Swimsuit without knowing how it's built inside.   

@Keysmomma Agreed.  The INSIDE of a bathing suit is what is most important, in my opinion.  Does the bra just have elastic under the breasts in the front, or does it go all the way around the back?  That is a key point for me.  I will never buy a QVC swimsuit anyway.  I always buy them at Lands' End.  They are the best I have found.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Totally agree-----Leah is pleasant, classy and professional, she does her homework and knows about the products and gives important details.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Add me amongst the Leah fan club! I never tire of her easy going style of product presentation. She is the perfect person for hosting ANY fashion show.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Frequent Contributor

I agree. Leah is a class act!

Frequent Contributor

LEAH IS A CLASSY LADY. I COULD WATC HER EVERYDAY. I WISH SHE HAD TAKEN OVER GET READY GORGEOUS. 

Honored Contributor

I agree, Leah is great with fashions! So is Jayne Brown and Caroline..And of course Katrina!!!