Respected Contributor
As a plus size woman, I think QVC has a fantastic selection of plus sizes.
Contributor

My complaint was not that they don't offer large sizes.  My complaint was the style of clothing that is flattering to a larger build person .  I can fit into any of their clothing but that doesn't mean it's flattering to my shape.  I wear a Large.  But I am very selective about what styles look good on me. Most of the styles in pants, are not flattering for me.  

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree! Why show 3 models and a host wearing xs and not one plus size! Although I'm not plus size I'm also not xs like many average woman ! 

Respected Contributor

@AZ MO  Have you tried Belle by Kim Gravel?  

A301834

Sorry. My copy link would not work.  Anyway, they are similar to QF.  They are knit and many love them.  Very soft and stretchy. Most sizes are available, the petite is A301836.

good luck

Honored Contributor

I'm trying to understand what, exactly, is the complaint. OP, you wear a Large which is SMALLER than the majority of women in America wear (that would be an XL). At first, I thought you were complaining that they didn't have your size. No, that wasn't it. Then, it sounded as if you were complaining that they don't actually SHOW models who are 3X or 4X on air wearing the clothes; this IS true and needs to be changed. But that wasn't it either. You're complaining that with the THOUSANDS of styles and sizes that QVC offers, they don't all flatter your build.

I don't think anyone can wear every piece of clothing and have it look good on them. If your actually stating that not one item of clothing sold in size LARGE looks good on you, I would have to say that it's not the clothing that has the issue.....

Understand that I'm a tad over 6ft and have worn a size 4x plus fro a long time. Once, I was a size 4-6; now I'm a size 8-10. QVC has an AMAZING selection of clothes for a wide range of sizes. They and HSN top the list as a place to shop at compared to so many other retailers out there. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I'm trying to understand what, exactly, is the complaint. OP, you wear a Large which is SMALLER than the majority of women in America wear (that would be an XL). At first, I thought you were complaining that they didn't have your size. No, that wasn't it. Then, it sounded as if you were complaining that they don't actually SHOW models who are 3X or 4X on air wearing the clothes; this IS true and needs to be changed. But that wasn't it either. You're complaining that with the THOUSANDS of styles and sizes that QVC offers, they don't all flatter your build.

I don't think anyone can wear every piece of clothing and have it look good on them. If your actually stating that not one item of clothing sold in size LARGE looks good on you, I would have to say that it's not the clothing that has the issue.....

Understand that I'm a tad over 6ft and have worn a size 4x plus fro a long time. Once, I was a size 4-6; now I'm a size 8-10. QVC has an AMAZING selection of clothes for a wide range of sizes. They and HSN top the list as a place to shop at compared to so many other retailers out there. 

Great post!

Respected Contributor

@AZ MO  I definitely see your point.  As others have stated, the clothes available on QVC come in a range of sizes, but to have the largest model displaying the clothes be an XL or even 1X doesn't help someone who might be looking at ordering a 3X on how it will look on a 3X person. 

If the sizing ranges from XS to 3X, they should have more variety on the sizing of the models showing the clothes.  

Some things generally might look better on a larger (curvier) person vs. a smaller (thin) person and vice versa. 

Sure, there are many retailers now online who sell all different sizes, but to offer the sizes and NEVER show someone in those sizes, is a valid complaint. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Super Contributor

OP .... try Blair House catalog .... trendy, stylish clothes for ladies.