Honored Contributor

I think QVC has a nice variety of styles and certainly a wide range of sizes.  Not every piece of clothing is suited for every body type; that's why you pick and choose what's best for your figure type.  There's enough variety for there to be something for every one.  I think they're doing a great job.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Contributor

Thank you for all your feedback.  I don't really care if any of you don't agree with me.  I am just stating my opinion.  I have tried other jeans but the sizing is so inconsistant, that I am constantly having to return items,  It seems like when you finally find an item that works they discontinue it - even though it was a good seller.  How many jeans can you think of on QVC that are cut with larger thighs and boot cut compared to a skinny leg.  Telling someone to shop somewhere else is not very helpful - I've been shopping at QVC for 20+ years.  I know I can shop somewhere else.  Why do people respond so negatively.  If you don't have something constructive to say, guess what.  To those of you that gave me some good feedback (like they might be bringing the Dream Jeans back)  thank you. Have a good day! 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch that many fashion hours on the Q. I have never seen a 3X model. The models range from xxs to xl. I think this must be discouraging. I wear a 4-6 petite so I don't know your situation. I think maybe you should try other stores online. I hope you can get some resolutions on your fashion wants.

Respected Contributor

As someone that's 6ft tall, I see more options on QVC for plus sizes than talls.  Thankfully, QVC isn't the only place to shop.

Honored Contributor

@AZ MOJust MO, but people who respond negatively to a post like yours just can't identify with what you are experiencing. I'm size small and short and even though the Q offers some petite sized fashions the models are not featured on all the fashion shows or even shoe shows. Also, not all the fashion they show suits me, just because you wear a small size dosen't mean the fashion looks good on you. Hope you can find some thing at the Q that suits you in the future.

Respected Contributor

I'm surprised to see this post since IMO QVC caters to all sizes but mostly larger women. The standard QVC sizing is much larger compared to brick and mortar. I wear size Small and at QVC I have to order XXS on most items.

QVC began offering larger sizes way before they offered XS or XXS. There was also a time I believe there was no XL but S-L then plus size.

Skinny jeans being featured on QVC are not the problem; it's the name itself and the fact that larger sized women do have a harder time finding clothing. Tall and very petite women also have notable challenges. I can't find a 32DD or 32DDD bra on QVC on most undergarment offerings and this size is a challenge elsewhere. Many women cannot find narrow shoes on QVC.

My point is we all have shopping limitations at any retailer. IMO, the tone  and words used to imply QVC only caters to 'the thin, skinny people' like we're a different species just pits women against one another. Being thin or wearing a smaller size doesn't mean everything looks good on you or that every vendor has everything you'd like or need. Just like using the word 'fat' is derogatory so is using the word 'skinny' IMO.

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

QVC does cater to taller women!  I am 5' 3" and wear a 2X.  I can't find a 2X top that isn't 29" or 30".  The fatter you are, the longer the QVC tops.  Contrary to QVC staffers, I don't get taller as I gain weight.  I don't know of anybody who does.  Why don't they offer petite tops in plus sizes?  Now there's a novel idea!!??!!

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

QVC does cater to taller women!  I am 5' 3" and wear a 2X.  I can't find a 2X top that isn't 29" or 30".  The fatter you are, the longer the QVC tops.  Contrary to QVC staffers, I don't get taller as I gain weight.  I don't know of anybody who does.  Why don't they offer petite tops in plus sizes?  Now there's a novel idea!!??!!

@fortune. If a garment is offered in petites, it includes plus sizes.  More of the petite tops are appearing all the time.  Not an original idea.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Just for grins, I used QVC search bar & typed in “boot cut’.

I filtered sizes 2x & 3x...and pull on style (Dream Jean style)

and there were 40 styles to choose from!

Various designers. Various colors. Various material.

I think that’s an amazing selection!

A very well, thought out selection thinking of e.v.e.r.y.o.n.e.

I’m confused how QVC is ‘catering to thin, skinny people’

by only showing ‘skin tight skinny leg jeans’ when there are

over 3 dozen selections. All sizes ARE represented.