Trusted Contributor

I know, being negative here, but I really wish the powers that be at the Q will pay attention.

Renee G and Kirsten 

Kirsten shooting us s crotch shot in white, tight pants with a yoga pose.

Renee "When you're at home...smack your butt".

I know the Q can do better.

Respected Contributor

So glad I don't need to wear 'control' items and if I did I wouldn't watch Renee...her but touching and dancing really awful.

Honored Contributor

Re: A little decorum maybe?

[ Edited ]

@Chicagosuburbangirl -

I agree.

Esp. the show this early morning. I was surprised even for Renee.She was talking and showing inner thighs and how they could "wiggle" and saying we're all girls and "you know what I'm talking about."

I think people just have different senses of decorum or filters.

I like her actually but I just am never comfortable with all that in her presentations.So yes I turn it off.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

So glad I don't need to wear 'control' items and if I did I wouldn't watch Renee...her but touching and dancing really awful.

People wear "control" items because they choose to. It is not a matter of "need to wear."

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Regular Contributor

QVC Has new people who run it so I'm afraid we might be in for more surprises. My biggest disappointment is how long it takes to process a return. I would order more if I thought they were efficient. 

Regular Contributor

Renee always gets very touchy with the models and has them show their butts.

I have never ordered her products and never will as her presentations are

truly classless.

Just my Opinion! Raunchy!

Honored Contributor

You can choose not to watch these shows that bother you ladies. I'm not prudish and whats described here doesn't seem offensive at all.

"Pure Michigan"
Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host/vendor

Honored Contributor

Re: A little decorum maybe?

[ Edited ]

I am not at all a fan of Renee or her presentations.  I find her to be rather crude. 

Super Contributor
KL has never come across to me as a person who touts her self to have class or follows any rules in yerms of lady like behavior presenting items. It is all anout her in the camera, her size and shape and she even tries to out shine the models. I am also very put off when constantly told by many hosts how many of the items they own or have been sent free to try . Especially when the item is expensive such as an exercise machine, microplane,microderm, all the expensive beauty products...and Antionella just the other day said that the price of an item was cheaper then the hosts QVC discount. Really makes me not want to order anything and the 3$ buy another and save is not jelpful when shipping is still 3.50$ when we buy 2 + of the same item HSN has free ahip over 50 $ or 75$ alot or i get coupon offers in my email for 20 % off each month for two days a month. Free ahip daus as well. The Q should start to pay attention. Amazon as well as other retailers have much better deals and prices