Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

"I actually don't really like that feature- not sure why we need to have other titles popping up when we are trying to write our own post?"

I totally agree with your statement, @HappyDaze   I find it annoying.

I like the feature simply because when I'm searching for a specific post it generally proves to be much more helpful than the old search feature ever was. Sometimes, I'll see a title and want to go back and read it, but find I don't recall where I saw it. This allows me to try a few key words and locate it. Of course, like anything else, it can be used for good or not so good...

Smiley Happy

Oh I like that feature in the "search" box but not when it does it in the Title box when you are starting a new post. Having it try to autofill the title post is odd.

Exactly, search box not thread title.

@GingerPeach, @HappyDaze, and @stevieb, You can disable that feature.

When you're creating a new thread and see the list of suggested topics, look in the lower right corner of the list of topics and you'll see "Turn off suggestions."  Just click on that option.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

That's great @dooBdoo

I noticed, however, that it's not a permanent solution, although I will mostly be using it from now on.  I'm afraid that for new posters, it is likely to be missed altogether.  

I hope you've having a great evening and can put your feet up after a long hard day looking out for your fellow posters!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.