Honored Contributor

What date did this begin?  (sorry if it has already been asked and answered, but I haven't been on here in a few weeks due to illness (not the virus).

Trusted Contributor

March 23rd.  It's in the response from QVC on Covid-19 if you click on the banner at the top of the page.

Respected Contributor

I think she's asking for the dates of orders that would qualify. I have seen the date of February 1, but that might have been on HSN.  Someone will chime in and clarify, I'm sure. 

Contributor

QVC® Extended Exhange Policy

We know right now, as we navigate the ongoing COVID-19 situation together, it's all about making things just a little bit easier—in every way. As your wellbeing remains our top priority, we're doing whatever we can to continue to be there for you. That's why we’re extending our current 30-day exchange policy to 90 days. It’s just one less thing you need to worry about.

Any purchase made from February 1 at 11:59am ET can be returned for any reason for an exchange. Simply use the Q Return Label within 90 days of receipt to return your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size. If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order, QVC will issue a refund and not deduct the Q Return Label fee.

Valued Contributor

Good luck! They are not honoring it!

Honored Contributor

When did Q go back to 30 day return policy?  It is recent, I think.

Regular Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

When did Q go back to 30 day return policy?  It is recent, I think.

I believe on June 1 they went back to the 30 day policy.

I have a question. Does the return policy start the day the order was placed or when it was shipped out?
Contributor

90 day policy for returns ended JUNE1st.

New Contributor
QVC has not honored the 90 day return policy on two items I purchased February 23 and 24th. They returned the items I returned stating my return violated tgeur return policy. Extremely deceptive. BBB needs time be contacted.