Trusted Contributor

It's almost like some posters just watch QVC to find something to post about.  ðŸ¥±

Respected Contributor

I will confess that I have spent hundreds on a cotton blouse--a beautiful Johhny Was full of embroidery that I fell in love with and had to own.

My silk blouses have cost much more, and are almost like pieces of art.

I remember when Bob Mackie sold silk blouses here on QVC for peanuts.

Natural fabric costs have skyrocketed, but one can always tell a high quality construction and design from a shoddy cheap piece.

My mother taught me everything about clothes, and sadly I follow in her footsteps, spending much too much on gorgeous fashion.

Honored Contributor

@grooms wrote:

Co9me on QVC now you are selling a Dennis Blasso 100% cotton blouse for$85.00 plus shipping aqnd handling?  You have gone nuts.  You can see the outside world is starting to rebuke these over-priced products and you come along with this.  Wise up!  Your average customerdoesn'tpay these prices. especilly  wth the world's inflation.  Keep it up....you will definitely be closing your doors like other great retailers  

Was it no-iron? If not, it would become a rag soon because I don't iron.

Even if no-iron, you can find nice cotton no-iron blouses at a lot of other place for less. It pays to shop around.

Esteemed Contributor

@grooms wrote:

Co9me on QVC now you are selling a Dennis Blasso 100% cotton blouse for$85.00 plus shipping aqnd handling?  You have gone nuts.  You can see the outside world is starting to rebuke these over-priced products and you come along with this.  Wise up!  Your average customerdoesn'tpay these prices. especilly  wth the world's inflation.  Keep it up....you will definitely be closing your doors like other great retailers  

I don't think $85 is expensive for a blouse.  I don't like Dennis Basso's offering but love Side Stitch, Chicos, JJill, Nordstrom, Coldwater Creek blouses & they are about $89 & up depending on style & material.  But, the quality is excellent & I have them for years & they look like new.   I get some good sale prices, mostly, from Chicos.  Cotton is expensive. 

Honored Contributor

It better be no-iron for that price.

Respected Contributor

A627994  Isaac crepe blouse

I have wanted this blouse since it was presented, but 94.00 no way. Just checked already on clearance for 59.99. I am so tempted now. Too bad the coupon for fs doesn't work on clearance. 

Trusted Contributor
Very Pretty! Love the sleeves. I’d try using the coupon, you never know it might just work. 🤗
Frequent Contributor

Not expenside for qiality clothing! In fact, you can expect to pay over $100.

QVC clothing, however, IS NOT worth this- Their own brands are complete JUNK and DB, etc.... are being mass produced

Frequent Contributor

AnyBody is QVC JUNK