Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: 7 DAYS IN PROCESS ~ REALLY QVC?

I have been waiting for a delivery now for nine days it was supposed to be here about the 10th of March .. its the 9th and its still sitting there.. I ordered something else after and its going to deliver first.. I dont get it .. and sometimes it seems they ship it to another state right above my state and then it goes somewhere else to the south of my state before it hits here. getting frustrated QVC

Respected Contributor

I still do not have my order!  Sigh.....

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

@Melvin-QVCwrote:

@Misticwrote:

Is it just me, or do others have these "In Process" Issues?

Sorry to gripe, but this is excessive, in my opinion.  And No, they are not waitlist items either.  I don't get it.  Sigh...

@Mistic  I'm sorry for any issues with your orders.  Which order are you referring to?  I just checked your account and don't see any orders in process for 7 days.  

Melvin, Customer Care

becca lou wrote: I am trying to choose Patience as my virture ! Some times that's all we have , Complaining doesn't always change things. Just steams me up more. Maybe don't order any more for awhile. See if that changes anything !!!

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99wrote:

I have to wonder if they don't over sell an item and have to wait till it comes back in stock to fill the order.

becca lou wrote:My thoughts go there sometimes also.

Respected Contributor

@febe1wrote:

@blackhole99wrote:

I have to wonder if they don't over sell an item and have to wait till it comes back in stock to fill the order.

I never get on Waitlist, b/c I don't want to take chances on rejections. 

becca lou wrote: The wait list isn't always slow. Patience is all we have some times.

Respected Contributor

@Chatyone 2wrote:

I have been waiting for a delivery now for nine days it was supposed to be here about the 10th of March .. its the 9th and its still sitting there.. I ordered something else after and its going to deliver first.. I dont get it .. and sometimes it seems they ship it to another state right above my state and then it goes somewhere else to the south of my state before it hits here. getting frustrated QVC

becca lou wrote: I still say the weather right now is the blame. In a hurry to receive product, don't order until the weather pulls back and is more calm. That's what I would do.

Respected Contributor

@Misticwrote:

Hang in there, it's bound to get better. Stress not, it's not good for your health, " Don't Stress The Small Stuff " . So I've heard and my nerves are better from looking at life this way !!!Smiley WinkHeartWoman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Misticwrote:

I saw where Melvin tried to help you with this comment ~

"I'm sorry for any issues with your orders.  Which order are you referring to?  I just checked your account and don't see any orders in process for 7 days."  

The moderaters are very helpful, but I don't see where you ever answered him regarding your order.

Contributor

I think they do it because once it falls into "Processing" you can't cancel the order.

Super Contributor

@Chatyone 2wrote:

@Chatyone 2 - If your order is already 9 days past the estimated delivery date,  I would suggest emailing the mods about it.  Perhaps they can check on it and see what's going on.  Every once in awhile I have seen posts about orders seemingly stuck forever in processing, which is different than QVC's usual slow processing.  Nine days past the EDD seems like something unusual is going on with your order.  You can email the mods directly at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.