Esteemed Contributor

5 EP , but increase in prices !

I was going to get an purse I had my eye on now I  see they increased the price by $20 !   Should have gotten it yesterday when it was 3 EP and cheaper .   I don't like when they do that on free shipping days and 5 EP days .it has happened many times before too.  I guess they feel we won't notice .

Honored Contributor

Re: 5 EP , but increase in prices !

I do not care for easy pays.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore - I'm sorry about the price increase on your purse, but I'm fairly sure it's just a coincidence due to the constantly fluctuating "sales" QVC applies; perhaps the lower price for the item ended at the end of the week. In checking my multi-page wish list this morning, only one item had changed in price—and that was a decrease of about $4.

Honored Contributor

I used "easy pays" in the past but it got too confusing when I ordered more than 1 item.  Unless it is a "big ticket" item, for me, over $100, I never use easy pay.

Super Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I was going to get an purse I had my eye on now I  see they increased the price by $20 !   Should have gotten it yesterday when it was 3 EP and cheaper .   I don't like when they do that on free shipping days and 5 EP days .it has happened many times before too.  I guess they feel we won't notice .

I've noticed this too.  Whenever QVC has a sale, free shipping, or extra easy pays, it seems the lastest trend is to increase the price to offset the cost, so it's not like we're getting a bargain after all.

Trusted Contributor

I have 4 items on my wish list and none of them increased in price.