Honored Contributor

Re: $33 plus tax for deodorant?

@CorrTor 

I've used it for years.  I love the fragrance; it's very light & feminine.  I don't sweat; my armpits stay dry ALL day.  It simply works like you want an anti-perspirant/deodorant to work with the added benefit of being a very pretty perfume.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

I like Ivory with a hint of aloe it contains no aluminum, parabens or phthalates I love the fresh clean scent. It is  $5.97 at Walmart

Ivory Gentle Aluminum Free Deodorant Hint of Aloe, 2.4 oz

Love that one.  Been using it for a few months.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

@Litlbitcountry wrote:

I use aluminum free Native deodorant and love it!

me too!

QVC Customer Care
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I will admit I use a high-end deodorant and will NOT use anything else.  Nothing works as well as Donna Karan Cashmere Mist.  It lasts forever.  I probably only have to replace it every 9-10 months, so that's basically $3/month.

EF90FC09-B81C-4ED8-B5C4-29CC1F8CF9DE.jpeg

@SurferWife  Right there with you. Best around and was a God-send when I started peri-menopause. NOTHING worked except this.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife 

Based on your recommendation I bought the Donna Karen deodorant and love it. I did buy on Amazon ($2.00 more but free shipping) and I wanted it in 2 days.  The scent is soft and very nice.  Feels great going on and does its job.  Will repurchase as needed.

Thanks for the tip.