Respected Contributor

What is the criteria with the $3.00 Shipping and Handling. I purchased a great deal of stuff over the weekend and on Monday and did not get the cheap shipping and handling. I went back and looked at my purchases that just were shipped and did not get the cheap shipping and handling. Why not?

Honored Contributor

Re: $3.00 Shipping and Handling

I think the reduced shipping started on Monday, but every item QVC sells isn't on reduced shipping. Check your items online and see if they have the lower shipping and if they do, call Customer Services and see if they will adjust your prices. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Occasional Contributor

How long will the reduced shipping last?

Contributor

On 3/25/2014 siv said:

Just spoke with CS and they said it's a promotion, good only for this week. Not sure if that means Friday or Saturday. Too bad, they really need to get more competitive. HSN has 2 heavy duty mats today, $29.95 with FREE shipping.

And I really wish they would get on the same page. I had to call CS yesterday and the woman told me they were going to keep adding different items, so keep an eye out. Got a different story today.

If there's something you want, I would order by Friday, or you may lose out.

To the OP, sorry about what happened. You may try calling CS to see if they will at least refund part of your shipping charges. I'm perplexed, you think they would have advertised this? I found out about it reading the Forums.

Occasional Contributor

On 3/26/2014 hattrickmadaca3 said:
On 3/25/2014 siv said:

Just spoke with CS and they said it's a promotion, good only for this week. Not sure if that means Friday or Saturday. Too bad, they really need to get more competitive. HSN has 2 heavy duty mats today, $29.95 with FREE shipping.

And I really wish they would get on the same page. I had to call CS yesterday and the woman told me they were going to keep adding different items, so keep an eye out. Got a different story today.

If there's something you want, I would order by Friday, or you may lose out.

To the OP, sorry about what happened. You may try calling CS to see if they will at least refund part of your shipping charges. I'm perplexed, you think they would have advertised this? I found out about it reading the Forums.

Thank you so much for the info, I will order by Friday. You are right, they should advertise this and keep it! I would shop a lot more if the shipping was free or a least the $3-5

Respected Contributor

I don't know why it was not promoted. Maybe they didn't want people to hold off ordering, waiting for the reduced shipping. They need to keep shipping this low or develop some reduced shipping program. Just about all the major online retailers do it. Amazon has prime, LLB free, Lands End free over $50, Nordstrom and Macys free, etc etc.

Occasional Contributor

On 3/26/2014 happygal said:

I don't know why it was not promoted. Maybe they didn't want people to hold off ordering, waiting for the reduced shipping. They need to keep shipping this low or develop some reduced shipping program. Just about all the major online retailers do it. Amazon has prime, LLB free, Lands End free over $50, Nordstrom and Macys free, etc etc.

I agree! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

If the Q reduces their S&H charges, they'll probably just raise the price of their products to cover the difference. JMO.

Respected Contributor

This is singularly the one reason that keeps me from buying from the Q. Exorbitant S & H !!!

You think you have a pretty good deal with some of these TSVs. By the time you add tax and shipping it hikes up the price too much.. a real pizzer.

Honored Contributor

I'm really glad to see the $3.00 and $5.00 shipping. I am so surprised that we didn't get flooded with e-mails and also with every host promoting it. I'm happy about the reduction in shipping and did order a couple of items that I would not have ordered with the regular shipping prices.