Super Contributor
What happened to Shawn? I noticed she hosted the first part of the show, however Carolyn stepped in to do the rest of it. Carolyn mentioned at one point this was completely unexpected on her end. Anyone know what happened?..I definitely missed something since I didn't watch the whole show.
Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn Gracie on SSA??!

Shawn wasn't feeling well. She did the Isaac show and the first hour of her show. Then Carolyn took over for her.

Super Contributor

On 5/10/2014 Krimpette said:

Shawn wasn't feeling well. She did the Isaac show and the first hour of her show. Then Carolyn took over for her.

Thank you Krimpette! I must say, Shawn did a good job for someone not feeling well...I have to give her credit....Anyway, Carolyn also did very well in such a spontaneous moment. Thanks againSmiley Happy
Super Contributor

Oh, you mean yesterday, Shawn Says Accessorize, had to look that one up on the program guide. I did see some of that yesterday and just assumed Shawn was on yet another vacation.

I thought your title meant Carolyn Gracie was on some type of Social Security Assistance, LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/10/2014 BonnieBelle said:

Oh, you mean yesterday, Shawn Says Accessorize, had to look that one up on the program guide. I did see some of that yesterday and just assumed Shawn was on yet another vacation.

I thought your title meant Carolyn Gracie was on some type of Social Security Assistance, LOL!

HAHAHA.....I thought the same thing, BonnieBelle.....

Super Contributor

LOL, too funny BonnieBelle and Circles!! Yes, I can see where that could have been misconstrued....pretty hilarious!
Honored Contributor

I hope Shawn feels better soon. Carolyn is a gracious host, and although I was not watching, I am sure she did a good job.
Respected Contributor

And I, having taught choral music for years, immediately thought of soprano-second soprano-alto.

Honored Contributor

On 5/10/2014 BonnieBelle said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I will bet all of the old, nosy biddies thought she was having morning sickness.

I fell for the social security thing, too.