Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Wk. Sept. 14th SPOILERS

@SharkE wrote:

Probably, just makes sense. Calcium is stored in your bones if you don't take calcium in whatever form, your bones will be weak and over time your more susceptible to fractures, breaks, etc. I've been taking calcium supplements with D for yrs. 2 a day, one in morning, one at night. Take the one think it's the citrate type that is non constipating. Plus, you get it thru milk, cheese, ice cream, etc. Info can be found online.

I like to cook to much to go hungry for to long. Enjoy cooking for others too.

The last time I had a bone density test done, it came out as a +2, whatever that means, but my dr. did a double take, & said it was really unusual for someone my age (65) to have such good bone density.  I take calcium & D & also have been on athe lowest dose of hormone patch since my hysterectomy in '93, so not sure what to attribute it to.  I like cheese a lot, too, so maybe that helps!  I've never had a broken bone.

Honored Contributor

At the trailer, Adam looks in from outside as Ian calls Phyllis his muse, and says he’s blessed that she came into his life. Adam looks concerned. Phyllis leaves and Adam enters. “What the hell was Jack’s wife doing here?” Ian insists she has no idea who he is. Adam warns he doesn’t know Phyllis – she’s the last person he should be having coffee with. Talk turns to Chelsea’s fake sales. Adam is taking her out of the equation. Ian agrees to spare her business, but he won’t end his friendship with Phyllis. Adam asks what if she finds out the truth. Ian intones, “Make her disappear.” Adam isn’t amused. Ian warns they’re in this together, all the way.

At Newman Enterprises, Jack confronts Victor about Marco being able to communicate from prison. He explains about Luca. He thinks Victor’s helping him work from inside prison. Jack doesn’t trust Victor because he lied to him about an attempted hack on Newman’s computers. Victor says Jack’s paranoid and claims he hasn’t been in contact with Anicelli. He is concerned about Luca Santori, who is from the Santori family in Spain and could be trouble. They worry he knows about their connection to Marco and could be a threat. They bicker about whether Marisa’s a threat as well. Victor scoffs that Jack makes her sound like Florence Nightingale. Jack says this is about Noah and tells him to lay off her.

Upstairs in Luca’s suite, he and Marisa rehash the past. He insults Noah and she throws her drink in his face. There’s a knock – it’s Victor, who wants to speak to Luca alone. Marisa leaves. Luca summons his bodyguards. Victor asks what it will take for him to get out of town and take everything he knows about Marco with him. Luca only wants Marisa. Downstairs, Victor tells Marisa to use her assets to get Luca to leave. After, Noah joins Marisa. “Are you okay?”

MON. show .........

Patty says, “Hi!” Sharon, stunned, asks, “Patty?”

Respected Contributor

Hi Y & R friends!  This is a very stressful week at school for me and I haven't posted much!  I should be back by this weekend...hopefully "all caught up" with the show, too!Cat Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

OK, see ya'