Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Wk. Sept. 14th SPOILERS

Yeah, the 'real' Phyllis wouldn't had done that. Like StevieB says they got all the women in town acting like Stepford Wives with no logical sense. All robots are something. LOL I guess nobody reads my posts, but, I had mentioned before about everybody being too trusting in that town. LOL

Honored Contributor

http://www.styleopen.com/hairstyles-women-40-50-60/

somebody in another group thought the hairdressers of Y&R needed to see this link and give them some hints. LOL

Click on the  numbers 1-21

Joan Lunden is the best. Others, are to short or to long for older women. Looked out dated. One gal reminds me of a snake. Ewww she's spooky.

Honored Contributor

It seems to me, and I could very well be wrong, where there was an article somewhere and in it Chuckles seemed to indicate that viewers weren't so much interested in characters as in story. Well, even were that true, his stories stink of rotten eggs, but more to the point, it's not true. Viewers have followed the evolution of these characters over years, and it's beyond disheartening to have his sorry butt come on the scene and turn them into nothing more than cartoons to accommodate his inadequate attempts at writing. As has been noted, he's simply made them all stupid and not even remotely realistic. Soaps have always taken certain liberties with reality, but I'm afraid he's jumped the shark and is in the process of completely obliterating once believable characters. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

%ashark.gif

I mainly watch nowdays just to have something to watch while I'm eating lunch. LOL    I'm jumping the shark........LOL

Honored Contributor

cute-Short-Bob-Hairstyles-for-Women-Over-50-530x700.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

cute-Short-Bob-Hairstyles-for-Women-Over-50-530x700.jpg

Nicki, Sharon, Victoria,Sage, Chelsea, Ashley here is your hair do

Honored Contributor

Guess Mariah and Kevin both had 2 of the wrong thing. LOL This would be a good time for Kevin to come out of the closet .

Honored Contributor

I hope loveschoc is alright haven't seen her in here for awhile. She is missed.

Thurs. show:

Not much to report that is interesting. It was Marco who told Luca where Marisa was. Jack suspects Victor is still working with Marco,but, I don't. Think Victor has forgotten about earless Marco.

Nick tells Sharon she needs to see a shrink. Dylan, agrees. Sounds like it's getting closer to meeting up with Patty Williams soon. Noah, tells Luca he can move on, but, of course Luca says when HE gets ready.

Neil warns the pilot of the plane that bought Hilary to town to keep mouth shut.  Abby, who is in love with herself still thinks the spiking numbers of Chelsea's designs is all due to her genius. sheesh...

Phyllis goes to visit Ian in his camper and he tells her he's writing a novel. She probably believes it. Probably believes he is Stephen King also. LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE, I have been around, not posting much because I needed to catch up on Y&R, plus DD pitched her first college softball game yesterday. Actually, they played a double header so we were gone most of yesterday evening and got home late. And I have been stirring up trouble over in fashion..."the real woman" thread. It's just so stupid! More important things to worry about. 

Ian is creepy. Phyllis is stupid. Neil is creepy. Devon is dumb. Sharon is crazy. Dylan is dumb. Mariah and Kevin? No surprise there. Abby is clueless. That about cover it???

Honored Contributor

I read what U were talking about. I want a little meat on me when I start to get ready to meet my maker , so, I won't make such an ugly corpse. LOL

Most men if they are to be really honest would rather have a gal with a little extra on her. hard to hang onto a slippery bone. LOL Don't think that's healthy either. My husband's family all have small jaws and they all got crooked teeth and bad gums. Bad breathe too. Poor Jane Fonda starved herself to death when she was young, now, she has osteo problems, knee problems from jumping around and doing exercises non stop.

I'm not posting over there, but, think some people just want to brag and come across all sweetie like poor little me I can't find nothing with a chest measurement of 30. Might have to go to they young boy's dept. then.